13.

"I hate missions." Gaara Said annoyed and Naruto chuckled a little.

"With the exams happening, it the perfect time to seek out what we need." Shikamaru Said and Gaara agreed but Kami he didn't want to be anywhere but with Shu.

"Where are we even going again?" Naruto turned to smile at Gaara.

"To visit my grandfather."

Away in a town tucked far away from Konoha, was a small town, the country was small and it didn't have any Shinobi's so it made it easy to hide in a place where Shinobi wasn't around. Jiraiya has become an enemy of the leaf and discovering many ancient Jutsu, his reasoning is to bring his former student and his wife back from the dead.

When they died the night of October tenth, he was devastated, while he wasn't Minato's real father, he still felt like he was a son to him, that's when his love of the village snapped, he watched his Sensei, save his life over the life of his student and in that moment he realized that the leaf was tainted, he realized what Orochimaru realized years earlier, and at that moment, he wanted nothing more than to see the downfall of that village.

He sat in the samurai country, they only used the art of swords to defend their village and he blended right in as a civilian, he never used Jutsu's unless he was out of the village. He walked the village, he was needing some more Shinobi books of the forbidden arts. His long white spiky hair swayed as the breeze seemed to pick up. He left the village and made is was to the hidden rain village, unknowingly on the same trail as Naruto and his companions.

"What do you mean grandfather?" Shikamaru Said and Naruto hummed.

"Kurama, gained his memories from that night. We are at a good stopping place. Hold my hand and I'll place us in a barrier and replay the memories." The others nodded and grabbed Naruto's hand. The barrier went up and the memories started playing.

~flashback.

A very pregnant Kushina was pushing, and pushing. Minato stood by excited for his child and on the final push tears of Minato and Kushina dropped from their eyes and Naruto's cries could be heard.

Tanned skin, red specks of hair and those stunning blue eyes. No whisker marks yet.

A man was in an orange mask, he came and took Naruto, threatening to kill him unless Minato moved away from Kushina. Kushina urging Minato to save Naruto and that she would die for her son. Minato listened to her wishes and saved the baby, unknowingly to them two others stood in the back but Kurama could Sense them.

With Kurama free from the Uzumaki constraints, he was soon placed under the Uchiha's, he was destroying the village, killing the innocents and the third sprang into actions, after nodding to a figure in the shadows. While Minato battles the masked figure, Hizuren was drawing up the death reaper seal, to seal Kurama into Naruto.

Kushina was already dead, she died holding her child. The best way she could go, was looking at her son. Minato appeared at the sight after Danzō Said Hizuren was in trouble, Minato got there just to fall right into the trap.

Instead of Hizuren soul, the Shinshigami took Minato's. Resulting in his unplanned death and Naruto being the human sacrifice and turned into a Kitsune demon, earning those whisker marks.

Above Naruto was a white haired shinobi, crying and looking away from the scene. He left in a cloud of smoke, not before dropping his proctor and leaving, not telling a soul he was even there.

~Flashback over.

"Naruto how long have you known this?" Shikamaru asked and Gaara placed his hand on his heart.