A Sleepover??

Y/N's POV:

I woke up  to the sound of someone banging on my door. I groaned and rolled over to see my clock: 9:00 am.

      "What?" I yelled hoarsely.

      "Get up" I recognized Louis' voice on the other side of the door. "And pack your bags, we're going for a sleepover" I groaned again. Why didn't I know about this until just now. Also, it was summer, I should be aloud to sleep in. I rolled out of bed, falling onto the floor with a thump, before standing up and stretching. I wandered over to my closet, picking out an outfit.

(Outfit 1):

(Outfit 2):

(Outfit 2):

I put on (Insert chosen outfit here), and threw the other into my bag:

I also put my cosmetics into the bag, My black 'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good' shirt in, my favorite Ravenclaw PJ's into the bag

I also put my cosmetics into the bag, My black 'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good' shirt in, my favorite Ravenclaw PJ's into the bag. I looked back at my closet, then threw on my Ravenclaw hoodie:

 I looked back at my closet, then threw on my Ravenclaw hoodie:

before heading downstairs for breakfast. I sat down at the table, between Lara and Louis. Mum delivered a plate of pancakes on the table and awe dug in. Milo strolled in, his hair a complete mess and he sat down next to Louis, digging in.

        "So how long are we going for?" I asked, remembering the last time Louis brought me along for a sleepover. He didn't tell me we were staying for two nights so I was only packed for one.

        "three nights, and then we'll go to shoot the first episode with him" Louis said, not looking up.

         "With him?" I asked, sudden realization hitting me.

          "We're going to Dylans" Louis said, not looking up, Milo seemed to stiffen.

         "Excuse me" I said, getting up. 

         "But you didn't eat anything!" Mum said.

         "Not hungry" I said, rushing back to my room. I threw random clothes into the bag. I was spending three nights at Dylans, I managed to embarrass myself by being with him for a couple hours, how was I going to last three nights. I looked at my bed, and three nights without my blade, oh well. A jumped onto my bed, crossing my legs, and turned on my phone. I opened my Instagram, seeing a new Louis Hynes edit, I smiled. I loved following the creators of these, as they often made amazing edits of my brother. Sometimes Lara, Milo and I were in them as well, but this one was Louis and Malina:

I smiled. I had met Malina on a few occasions, as she and Louis hung out off set sometimes swell. She was really nice, but she was the only cast member that I had met before Dylan. These adits I always found amazing. I noticed that I had some notifications. I scrolled through them, eventually finding a specific one that made me smile like an idiot.

Dylan.Kingwell followed you 

I kept smiling, and followed him back. Suddenly my door opened, it was Louis.

        "Why are you smiling?" He asked, a small smile on his face.

         "Come and see this edit of you" I replied quickly, opening it to show him. He raised an eyebrow, then smiled even wider when he watched it.

          "There'll be many more edits with you in them soon" Louis told me, I just shook my head.

          "We'll see"

          "Well come on, we're going" I sighed, but smiled. I threw my charger and phone into my bag, before following him downstairs.

            "Bye" we called as we passed our family, who were still eating.

Louis started to mumble the lyrics, and I sang quietly. My voice was still around an octave higher than most peoples, and I was starting to think that it wouldn't go down anymore. I stared out the window as we drove. When we arrived at Dylan's house I jumped out and grabbed my bag. I waited for Louis at the front door, then knocked. The door opened, revealing a smiling Dylan, and others. I froze, only one thing running through my mind. I heard Louis cuss quietly behind me, and a thump I assumed was him face palming. 'other people, three nights with other people i don't know'

                                                                                             ***

Thanks for still reading!! I'll update as much as possible today, see how far I can get!

~Annie1sfriend