Back to Canada

Y/N's POV:

I was packing my bags to go back to Canada. I couldn't wait. Louis and I were to stay there until everything was ready at our new home. I packed up the last of what I'd need. We were going to stay at the Kingwells, which had me both excited and anxious. I couldn't wait to see Dylan again, I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking of seeing his smile again, but at the same time I was worried he'd hate me or it'd be awkward. I got that wiggly sensation in my stomach again. I pulled out the picture, the one I'd found at the cabin months ago, the picture of the younger version of him, smiling. I couldn't wait. I really couldn't.
"Y/N!!" Louis yelled as he burst into my room. I quickly tucked the picture away again.
"LOUIS" I replied in the same tone of voice.
"WE'RE GOING" He yelled excitedly, jumping on my bed. I giggled at his childish behavior then joined him.
"That we are" I said bouncing around.
"GUY'S!!!" Milo yelled from downstairs. He was the one driving us. I grabbed my bags and stumbled downstairs. I hugged my sister and said bye to my parents. Milo grabbed one of my bags and I took the other as we went to the car. I jumped into shotgun as we waited for Louis. He came out carrying about four bags.
"He's got more bags than me" I whispered to Milo, who nodded. Louis dumped his bags in the back.
"I'm riding in the front" He told me, coming to my door.
"Nuh uh, I was here first, you're in the back" I replied crossing my arms.
"No, I'm older than you, oldest gets front" Louis snarked back.
"Lou, enough, you're in the back" Milo told him "Y/N was here first" As Louis grumbled and climbed into the back.
"Also I'd rather have Y/N sitting next to me" Milo said as we buckled up. I laughed as Louis rolled his eyes. I rolled down my window as we started,and Milo turned on the radio for us t sing along to. I felt like I was  in one of those cliché movie family car trips as we sang and ish-danced?... in the car. All too soon we made it to the airport, Louis and I grabbed our bags and Milo escorted us through the airport until we made it to our gate. I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back. We pulled apart after a minuet and he ruffled my hair.

"Take care of yourself sis" he said smiling. I smiled back then stepped away so my brothers could say goodbye to each other. They did whatever older brothers do when saying goodbye at an airport, Louis let Milo ruffle his neat hair as well, then we had to go. I waved and made it through the gate. Soon, we boarded the plane and took off. I got the window seat and Louis was next to me.

"Canada, here we come" I said looking at Louis who smiledled as well. I plugged in my headphones getting ready for the long flight we had ahead of us. It was INXS Kick (which is highly recommended by me)

The next day we arrived at the airport. We grabbed our stuff and exited, soon we made it to the front where there was a crowd of people waiting for whomever they had to pick up. After a quick scan of the crown, I saw Dylan and his mum looking through the flood of people exiting. I poked Louis and pointed them out to him. He smiled as we ran towards them. Dylan saw us, I dropped my bags and ran into his arms hugging him tightly. He hugged me then kissed the top of my head. saying I was happy didn't even begin to describe how I felt. We then left, only getting stopped once by some fans of Dylans and Louis'. After they got their pictures we finally left. I was in the very back with Dylan, leaning on his shoulder. We stopped at 'Red Robbin' for dinner, Mrs. Kingwell and Louis sat on one side of the table and Dylan and I were on the other side. My head resting on his shoulder, and he had an arm around my waist. I had to give into Dylan making sure I had a full meal because, and I quote "It's a special occasion, Y/N, you're finally back in Canada" So I had a burger along with the others. The waiter smiled at us as we left. The moment we made it back to Dylans house, the three of us went to his room. Soon his sister came  to his room showering us with questions.

"Are you guys back together? How long will you stay Y/N?" And hundreds of others I can't remember.

"Enough" Dylan cut in after a couple minuets, he sent her away. I had to unpack and go to bed as jet lack is horrible.

I woke up the next morning to sunshine and clear skies. I put on the outfit that was laying prepared for me.

I headed downstairs to find Dylan sitting at the table

"Y/N, I'm sorry I've got to go to school today, mum won't let me skip, but we'll hang out after school I-" Dylan rambled.
"Dyl, it's fine I understand don't worry" I cut him off smiling. He smiled back relaxed.

"I've been thinking, are we back to- us?" He asked.
"Only if you want to be" I replied feeling my cheeks flush. He grinned widely and I couldn't help but grin back no matter how tired I was. He rushed around getting prepared, I put my hair in that braid and brushed my teeth. I met him at the door before he left, pecking his lips quickly before he had to leave.

Mum had made sure that I could do all my schooling in Canada, but after I finished school for the say, I had nothing to do so I was just pacing and wandering around the house. Soon it was three and I was bouncing around. When I heard the door open I sprinted through the house and knocked into the person who was just coming in.

"Oh hey Y/N, how's it going?"

                                                                                                ***

Ok, hi. I'm really trying to update, but work and homework all pile up and I'm drowning in it, so I'm trying to but please be patient. Thanks, y'all are amazing.

~Annie1sfriend