A Live Stream

Y/N's POV:

I woke up for the third day of filming to find mum packing my bags.

     "Mum?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

       "Your dad, Milo, Lara and I are going back to Oxford, you and Louis are staying at Dylan's place" she informed me. I would ask questions, but I knew she wouldn't give straight answers, so I stayed quiet. I got up and got dressed for the day and got ready to go to work.

Time skip to that evening

It had been a long day of shooting the same scenes over and over, we were sitting in Mrs. Kingwell's car on the way to her house. My head was resting on Dylan's shoulder as I tried to stay awake.

      "I've had everything set up in the guest rooms for you" Mrs. Kingwell said, smiling at Louis and I through the mirror. I smiled back, appreciatively.

       "And I guess you haven't met Addison yet, have you Y/N?" She asked, eyes back on he road.

        "No, not yet" I told her sleepily, blinking. Dylan sighed. We arrived at the house, climbing out together. Louis went to his room to 'do something' while Dylan and I headed to his room.

         "Let's do a live" He said as I crashed on his bed. He got the live started and I dragged myself off the bed to pull up a chair to sit next to him. Within moments there were a couple hundred people on.

AsOuEfAn: Hey Dylan 

Potter_-_Whale: Why's she there?

PotterxAsOuEE: Are you two dating?

I looked at Dylan

     "You wanna chose the questions we're answering?"

     "Yes please" He replied. "'Are you dating..' yes actually, but that's got  nothing to do with why she's here" there was a flood of our ship name filling the coments.

CheshirexASouExHP: OML, #yourshipname is officially a thing!!

TheDylanKingwell: AwWwW!!

The_Mrs_Kingwell: NoOoO!! My baby's taken

The_Hynessesses: Y/N looks so tired

       " 'Y/N looks so tired' yeah, that's 'cause she is" Dylan chuckled looking at me. I was resting my head on his shoulder, hardly awake.

       "Yeah, well, you're a comfortable pillow" I muttered sleepily.

       "We just came from set" Dylan explained.

Randomator: you two are so cute

Hp__Whale: Could you do some kind of dances?

        " 'Could you so some kind of dances?' No, cause I know too many people are recording this for edits and stuff"

Fire_-_Fox: Would you two kiss?

Hp__Whale: I agree with Fire_-_Fox!!

Quiglet-_-Edits: Could you sing together?

         " 'could you sing together?' yeah, we could do that" I said straightening up. Dylan placed his head on his dest for a moment, then he looked up again, typing up something on his computer.

We sang the first half of the song together, before going back to the live, turning down the music.

Twilight-_-Snicket: Goals!! 

Edits-Master: yEsS, got that

Potter/Malfoy: How are you two so cute?

We laughed together as we read through the comments. 

       "Thanks" I giggled, blowing a kiss to the camera.

AsOuEfAnS: OML

aSoUeFaNdOm: Ahh, they're so perfect

    " Why yes, we are aware of being perf-" He was cut off by a major voice crack. I couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing, falling sideways off the chair. I lied on my back, laughing so hard my chest hurt. Dylan hung his head and rolled out of the frame of the camera. I sat back up on the chair, turning back to the live.

My-_-_Kingwell: Oh no!!

The---Children: Where did he go?

Pickles-and-cheez: Ahh!! I'm laughing so hard!!

      "'where did he go?' Oh he's in the corner right now, hanging his head in shame" I giggled. Dylan rolled back.

      "Did you miss me?" He asked.

       "Yes" I replied, kissing his cheek. There was a flood of 'Aww's' and 'Goals' in the comments. We laughed again, but were suddenly interrupted by the door bursting open.

                                                                                      ***

So, yeah, yay, another chapter, I'm still not sure what to say.. erm, have a great day, you guy's are amazing, I'm at 2.8k reads right now which just seem's unreal, so thank you so much!

~Annie1sfriend