"You Talk Too Much"

Y/N's POV:

I had just finished reading the episode two script for the third time. I was laying on Dylans bed, my head resting in his lap, as I gazed up into his eyes.

           "I can't believe that we're shooting tomorrow!" he exclaimed, as he played with my hair. I sighed.

            "And I'm gonna have to go back to the place my family is staying, it's going to be so strange, having adults there, suddenly telling me what to do again" He chuckled at my comment, then froze, a lightbulb seemed to light up.

             "Why don't we go do something today, while the others are busy"

             "Yes" I exclaimed, jumping up. He chuckled as he got up as well. We kind of snuck to the door, putting on our shoes, and getting out. Dylan lead me through the streets, until we made it to a new forrest, with a new trail. We walked, hand in hand, just enjoying each others company. We soon made it to a breathtaking view.

       "Oh gosh" I exclaimed, stumbling backwards, I certainly was not ready for that

       "Y/N, would you.... be my girlfriend" Dylan asked nervously.

        "Yes, of course, I mean, definitely, i mean" I was cut off by him kissing me. He pulled away after a moment.

         "You talk too much" He mumbled before kissing me again. We stayed there, in front of the waterfall, just making out. After a while, I don't know how long, Dylan suggested we go for lunch, I couldn't tell you where we went, because it seemed to all pass in a flash, and all too soon we were back at his house, the sun was setting, and hand in hand, we entered. We were immediately attacked by Malina and Kitana, who jumped onto us.

         "Where were you? You scared us!" Kitana yelled.

          "Their back!!" Malina called. Louis and Avi came down.

            "Where were you!" Louis yelled at me.

        "Err.."

         "My goodness, are you two, HOLDING HANDS!!" Avi interrupted my explaining.

         "YES! Now lets go to the living room so we can explain" Dylan yelled over everyone. They all nodded in agreement, and we headed to the living room, Dylan and I still holding hands, we sat down in our circle on the floor, as Dylan and I explained our day.

          "So you guys are DATING!!" Malina squealed. "#(Your ship name)"

            "Yass, #Yourshipname" Kitana joined on the squealing. Avi sat shocked, a wide grin on her face.

             "YYYYYYAAAAY" She squealed after a moment. I turned to see Louis leaning against the door frame, he looked confused, as if he didn't know how he was feeling. I got up as the others kept talking, pulling Louis into the kitchen.

             "Are you ok, you haven't said anything about this" I murmured.

              "I don't know, I don't know how I feel, I know Dyl will treat you well, but you're still my baby sister, I don't want you to get hurt, and have you considered what will happen once we have to go back after filming? He spoke quietly, looking at the ground.

               "Lou, we'll figure it out when the time comes, until then though, we're just going to enjoy it" I said, catching his eye. He sighed looking up. Then he suddenly hugged me. I hugged him back, squeezing him. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

          "What did happen to that eight-year-old I had to save from the tree" He muttered.

         "She grew up a little" I told him. "now let's get back" I murmured. We went back into the living room. Louis pulled out his guitar again.

         "Requests?"

          "yEs" Malina nearly screamed. "I Think I'm In Love"

We sang together, all our voices. I was laying on my back, my head resting in Dylans lap, I was gazing into his eyes, we were both smiling. The others were acting as though this was completely normal, I was grateful, I just wanted to act as if it had always had been like this because Louis was right. Too soon we'd have to go back, and maybe never come back, I didn't know.