'That Boy'

Y/N's POV:

When we got home it was already dark, Milo and Louis started unpacking whatever we brought to Dylan's. I grabbed my bag and ran to my room. I got out my blade, but I didn't cut, I just sat there staring at it, thinking of what Dylan had said. He cared, he cared for me, and how tough life has been covering up my arms constantly, i'd like to wear short sleeves. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

     "Come in Lara" I called, still staring at the blade.

      "How'd you know it was me?"

       "You're the only one who knocks" I responded as she sat down on my bed.

        "Please don't do that while I'm here" She said looking away, I sighed.

        "That's just the thing, I want to stop, I don't think I want to anymore. It doesn't help me anymore-"

      "It never did" Lara cut in "But there's another reason too, isn't there?" She was watching me carefully.

       "It worries Dylan, I know he tries to hide it, but I think it scares him" I mumbled.

     "I knew that boy had something to do with it" She giggled "Now we can be certain he's a good one" I simply nodded. "Ok, I'm going to help you stop worrying your boyfriend" She said jumping off the bed. She grabbed the blade and box. "I'm going to have this in my room" She said, leaving my room, I followed quietly, we got to her room, she threw the box onto her desk as I sat down on her bed. 

     "I'm going to hide that while you go shower" She instructed "And wear the Pj's I leave for you, we're going to start healing those scars" She told me. I left and showered, washing my hair. I stepped out of the shower, wrapping myself in the towel, I found the PJ's in the sink along with a hoodie.

 I stepped out of the shower, wrapping myself in the towel, I found the PJ's in the sink along with a hoodie

I brushed my hair, throwing it into a messy bun, then putting on the hoodie. I left to find my sister in my bedroom on the floor.

      "Come sit" She said, patting the floor next to her. She had a few different creams and ointments open near her. I closed the door and joined her, taking off the hoodie.

   "You're gorgeous" she told me as I sat down "Now let's help you heal" I let her put the creams on the scars.

    "So, how was his house?"

     "Oh amazing, it was so much fun!"

      "Did you miss us?" 

       "You yes. Milo, not so much" We laughed.

        "Who did you share a room with?"

       "Dylan"

       "Your boyfriend?"

        "Yep"

        "Is he actually your?"

        "Yep"

        "Who asked who?"

          "We went for a walk and he asked me"

          "Aww"

            "Yeah yeah"

           "Have you guys...?"

           "LARA" 

           "Well?" I didn't respond."Oh gosh, please tell me you used protection"

            "Of course! Who do you take me as?" She sighed, got up and left. In a few minuets she came back with some pills. 

             "Take these, just to be safe" I nodded. Soon she was done with applying the cream.

            "Now get to bed, it's late" she told me. We got up, I hugged her tight.

              "Thank you" I murmured.

              "Any time" She replied. She left, turning off the lights and turning off the lights. I crawled into bed and fell asleep thinking of him.

Louis' POV:

Milo helped me bring my stuff in. Lara and Y/N disappeared, probably to talk, and from the looks of it, Milo and I were going to as well. Milo sat down on my bed and I joined him.

    "Was she joking, or has she actually already had a boyfriend?" He asked.

    "She did"

     "And you were fine with him?" 

       "The last one?"

         "Yeah"

      "Nah, hated him, mum and dad didn't mind him, but Lara and I hated him"

       "And Y/N?"

        "Always hated him, she got set up with him and just didn't get out of it"

         "And the new one?"

         "She loves him, and Dylans a good guy"

         "Yeah, but do you think she's ready"

         "I think she'd know if she wasn't, besides, she isn't that eight-year-old anymore, she's strong and can care for herself"

          "How are you so chill with this?"

          "I've seen her deal with worse guys, care for herself, and I've talked to her about the whole thing, she really likes him, let her do what she wants, but we'll be here for her to fall back on if something happens"

          "Seen her deal with worse?"

          "Remember that creep Tanner?"

           "Yeah, he was horrible"

           "Yeah, he was the one she was pressured to date for a year and a half"

           "What!?" 

              "you heard me"

             "Why didn't she come to me?"

             "She didn't come to anyone, she fought to survive until Lara found out, it was Lara and I who got her out"

             "Thats why the three of you are so tight?"

            "Yep, she trusts us, and we'll be here without getting mad, I think that's the difference between me and Lara vs you"

             "What"

             "Yeah, now if you wouldn't mind, I need to get to bed, I'm tired" I stated, shoving him out of me room.

             "Wait, one more thing, how do you know we can trust that boy?"

             "I know Dylan, and he really likes her, everything will be fine" I said slamming the door. Sometimes I understood why Y/N didn't get along with him, he wanted control over everything, now I understand why my caring  for her annoyed her, it did seem like he didn't realize she wasn't a baby.

                                                               ***

so, that's done, yay, sorry it's so short

~Annie1sfriend