A little drama

Dylan's POV:

I was sitting on the bed with Y/N curled up at my chest. We were going back tomorrow to continue shooting, and tonight we were just 'chillin. I clicked the 'live' button and within minuets  around 300 people were on. There were a couple 'hi!'s and 'what's she doing there?'s as I just smiled.

       "I'm hanging out with my boyfriend" Y/N replied sassily. I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute she was.

      "Yeah, we're at my grandparents cabin, we have been all weekend" I added.

ASOUE_CHICK: AwWw!! #yourshipname!!

Mrs.Kingwell: Why? You're mInE!!

I noticed Y/N's eyes narrow slightly at that comment, but she didn't say anything. We talked a bit, answered a couple questions.

xWhY.Umbrellax: So do  you know Umbrella Academy?

          "YES!" Y/N bolted up. I jumped slightly. "sorry" she giggled before turning back to the live "Yes I know Umbrella Academy! Number 5 is amazing" (Sorry if you don't know it, but I love the show and stop judging me cause I know you are. Imma shut up now and let you get back to this story, lol sorry) I tilted my head at her.

           "Number 5?" I asked curiously.

          "the best 13-year-old assassin... wait, have you never watched the show!?"

          "...No?" she tsked then turned back to the live.

          "And now we know what we're doing tonight" She said. After about an hour we ended the live. She pecked my cheek then got up, grabbing my hand.

        "Come on" She murmured dragging me to the living room. She pushed me onto the sofa and got Netflix started. The others joined us and as it started.

Y/N's POV:

I jumped next to Dylan, snuggling up to his chest as it started. Louis sat down infront of me.

      "Umbrella Academy?" He asked.

      "Yeah, something about number 5 and then me needing to watch it..." Dylan trailed off.

    "Yeah, on the very rare occasion Y/N wasn't fangirling over you she'd be watching this show" Louis told him. I whacked him in the back of the head.

      "I do not 'Fangirl'" I told him. 

      "Yeah you do" He chuckled. I was about to snap back in defense but then the show started and I decided to shut it. We got through about three episodes before Malina shut it off telling us it was time for bed. Grumbling we got up and went to our rooms. As I got dressed in my PJ's then turned to look at a smiling Dylan. He hugged me, and I hugged back. When we pulled apart I pecked him on the lips and jumped into bed. He shut off the lights and we went to bed.

Dylan's POV:

I liked the show just fine, I was kind of distracted by what Louis had said. Y/N fangirled over me? I smiled at her sleeping outline before closing my eyes and drifting off.

The next morning I woke up to Y/N jumping on my bed. She was dressed already in a Ravenclaw hoodie and ripped shorts. Her hair was in a half-ponytail and she was adorable.

      "C'mon, breakfast is ready, and we have to go soon" She wined. I sat up, pecking her lips. She smiled and jumped off the bed running out of the room. I smiled to myself at her childish behavior. I got up and got dressed. French toast was prepared for breakfast, then we loaded our stuff and piled in the car. Y/N and I were in the back again. She cuddled up next to me.

      "thank you" She murmured. I kissed the top of her head.

      "Anytime" 

The drive back seemed really short as we talked the entire time. We arrived home by lunch and had to go to set immediately. Y/N did her scenes fairly quickly and disappeared to her trailer for the rest of the afternoon. It was unlike her but I figured she was just tired. After I finished filming I went to her trailer. I knocked on the door and waited, I knocked again after a moment. The lights were off.

     "Y/N!!" I called. The door opened slightly. I only saw her eye, but it was red and I knew she'd been crying.

     "Let me in please" I begged quietly. She opened the door and I slipped it. I followed her to the bed and we sat down together.

    "What happened" I asked quietly. Tears fell from her eyes.

Y/N's POV:

Tears were pouring from my eyes but I didn't care. I was just scared.

     "I-i  s-s-saw  h-him Dylan. H-he's here" I sobbed.

      "Who?" He asked quietly, dipping his head so he could meet my eyes.

     "T-t-tanner" was all I could utter before I burst into a fresh flood of tears. He hugged me tightly as I sobbed into his chest.

     "It's okay, shh, it's okay" He murmured as I cried. After I calmed down a bit I looked up and he met my eyes. "Hey, it's okay. There's no way he could be here, it was probably just someone who looked like him, right?"

     "I don't know" I admitted "It looked so much like him" I hiccuped "I just can't face him, Dylan I'm scared, what if it is, what if he'll hurt me?"

     "You act as if I'd let him Y/N" Dylan told me smiling. I gave a watery smile back. He grinned "See? There we go, you're okay" I nodded in agreement. 

      "Can we turn on the lights now?" He asked. I nodded giving a shaky giggle. he got up and turned on the lights before joining me again. He put an arm around me and we just stayed there like that for a while. Soon the others entered, turning on the TV until we could go home, or to Dylans home in Louis and my case. When we arrived I just went to my room. Dylan joined me. I lied down with my head in his lap. We talked for a while, and I guess I must've drifted off because the nest thing I knew I was being blinded by morning sunlight.

                                                                                             ***

Yay, I finished more! Hope you guys liked this, um, going to update soon... Sorry about adding the Umbrella Academy thing if you don't like it...

~Annie1sfriend