Not the End Yet

Y/N's POV:

I groaned as I got blinded by the morning rays. Gosh, why'd the sun have to shine so bright? My frustration with the brightness almost let me forget why I had been so upset last night... almost. I felt a slight pang in my chest as I thought about it. Dylan was right, the chances of it being him were quite slim, I mean, why would he be here? But it still made me uneasy. I looked to the side where I saw Dylan sleeping peacefully on the floor. He was laying on a blanket with a pillow under his head and another blanket covering him. I sighed, feeling bad. Getting up as quietly as I could so I didn't wake him, I tried to step over his sleeping figure. I felt something wrap itself around my ankle and I let out a small shriek out of surprise. I looked down to see a hand holding on to me, and in a split second I knew who had done this.

"Dylan!" I whisper-yelled at him. He was smirking in triumph. I just growled and wiggled out of his grasp. I got changed into some ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. I put my hair up in a ponytail and headed back to my room where I found Dylan sitting on my bed. I sat down next to him, but didn't look at him.

"Come on, you can't stay mad at me" he teased. I felt my cheeks get warm.

"Try me" I replied, still looking forward. He actually scared me, I wasn't happy about it.

"Come on, look at me" he said nudging my side.

"No" I grumbled.

"Why?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Cause I know you're making that face that'll make me forgive you" I replied. He chuckled as I glared forward. Even hearing him laugh made me want to forgive him and laugh. He gently turned my head to look at him. I was right, his face looked sad and I swear his eyes.... ARG!! I felt worse and sighed looking down. Dylan chuckled again, knowing he won.

"Okay, okay, whatever" I mumbled, resting my head in his shoulder. "Why'd you stay? You're room is down the hall, you could've slept in your bed instead of on the floor"

"I know, but you were on edge last night, I wanted to be here just in case" he stated shrugging. I looked at him, he was watching me as I searched his eyes. How did I get so lucky to have him? He is amazing, and did this for me, I couldn't believe it. I kissed his cheek.

"I don't deserve you in the slightest" I murmured to him. Just then his mum called us downstairs. I sighed getting up.

Dylan's POV:

She got up and left when she was called. I watched her leave.

"Oh Y/N, what you don't seem to understand is that you deserve the world" I said out loud. I got up to find Y/N waiting in the hall. She slipped her hand into mine as we went downstairs.

                                                       ***********Three Months Past**************

Y/N's POV:

It was the greatest about four months of my life working on set with all these amazing people, but unfortunately, it was time to go home. I don't think i'd ever cried so much in my life. Dylan and I had both turned fifteen over the summer and we had had a pool party with  the majority of the cast. It had been amazing. And Dylan, I love him and I know it, but we had both decided we weren't ready foe a long distance relationship, especially when I had no idea when I could return, so we had to break up. It wasn't a sad or us being mad at each other, we just felt that we shouldn't, both of us had heard horror stories of how relationships ended through long distance and we didn't want it to happen to us. Besides, Dylan could get far better and more deserving girls than me, he'd probably find someone in no time. So, here Louis and I were, saying goodbye to our group of friends. I hugged everyone tightly and finally came to Dylan. I hugged him tighter than the rest, and he held me there. I squeezed my eyes shut to prevent the tears from falling.

"I'm going to miss you so much I whisper. He nodded. "If I come back... remember me?" I asked quietly. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"You think I could ever forget you?" I giggled softly "If you ever come back, I'm going to take you out to the fanciest place can find, and we'll have the greatest time of our lives" he told me.

"I'd like that, i'd like that a lot" I said gazing into  his eyes.

"Y/N! We have to go!" Louis said. I sighed as he dragged me to our gate and we waved goodbye. Quickly, I dropped all my bags and wiggled from my brothers grasp. I ran to Dylan, kissing him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer. All to soon I had to pull away and run back to my brother without turning back until I reached Louis. I turned and have one final wave, before picking up my bags  and heading through the gate. The tears streamed down my cheeks as Louis put a comforting arm around my shoulders. I burning my face in his shoulder as the tears poured out.  Soon we were on the plane back home. I was seated next to the window, tears that I couldn't seam to put an end to streaming down my face.

We arrived home the next day. Our family went out for lunch, everyone was talking excitedly, but I didn't have it in me to even smile.

       "Are you ok?" Asked mum with a concerned look. I glanced up and nodded.

        "Yeah, yeah, just tired" I said. After we finished our lunch we went home. I ran upstairs and locked my door behind me. I started searching under the bed for my blade. I groaned when I realized I waSn't going to find it. Lara must've taken this one as well. I got up, stumbling towards my door. I ran through the halls before bursting into my sisters room. She was sitting on her bed staring on her phone. She smiled when I slammed the door behind me.

         "Where is it?" I asked her panting.

           "Where's what?" She asked innocently looking up at me.

        "You know what I want"I growled, her face dropped.

        "Why do you want it? You were getting better, you were trying to stop!"

        "That's before life seemed to be fixing itself" She looked at me sadly, then patted the mattress next to her. I joined her on the bed and she hugged me.

       "He must've been great" She whispered. I tear leaked from my eye.

       "You've got no idea" I whispered.
We sat together in her room as I told her all about it. She sat and listened smiling slightly. It didn't take long for me to start sobbing uncontrollably. My sister held me tightly as I cried thinking of all the great times Dylan and I had shared, but then I thought of what he had said as Louis and I had to go and I found it in me to smile. We pulled apart after a while. I wiped away stray tears.

        "Could I have it back now?"

       "Why do you want it"

         "AGH! That's the thing, Lara, I don't know, something in me just tells me I should" I cried out, standing up and pacing around. She shook her head.

          "Sorry, but I'm not going to just let you hurt yourself again" She told me quietly. I growled frustrated before stomping back to my room.

                                                                                      ***

This story isn't finished yet, so don't leave! I'm working on it slowly but surely so I'm really sorry if it takes a while for me to update. Also, how is this at 7.6K reads!? Thank you so much!!

~Annie1sfriend