This will be Interesting

Y/N's POV: 

We had just figured out the sleeping situation. Dylans parents room was not to be entered, and in the two rooms, one with would have Kitana and Avi, the other would be Malina and Louis, who had wanted to share a room, and now Dylan would put a mattress on his bedroom floor at night, and thats where I would would sleep. It was nearly midnight, and we were sitting in the living room.Dylan and I were on the sofa, everyone else was on the floor. I was leaning against Dylan who was playing with my curly hair again. Nobody had noticed, we were going to keep it that way.

          "Hey, why don't we play spin the bottle or truth or dare on live?" Malina suggested, pulling out her phone. Dylan and I joined everybody else on the floor.

         "Truth or dare if anything" Louis said. the rest of us agreed. Malina turned on her live, soon there were a couple hundred people on.

HP._.Whale: Whats going on?

Louisss'Queen: Couldn't Sleep either?

CHEEZYedits: Howz it goin

Kladora/Quiglet: Evening, good to see the cast together

       "We're about t o explain" Louis said, leaning forward to read the comments. I fell back onto Dylan, who rested his head on top of mine

       "We're going to play truth or dare, you guys will be suggesting the truths/dares for us" Malina explained.

SHIPSS: OMG, #(your ship name)!!

Carmalita'sdoll: It is true!!

Louis'baby: But ma baby's face!!

I looked at my brother, who's eyes were narrowed and suspicious. I shrugged, internally fighting to keep the tint from my cheeks. 

       "He's comfy" I said.

       "#(your ship name), is that a thing now?" Dylan asked.

       "YES!" Avi said, rather loudly.

        "I SHIP IT" yelled the girls. I rolled my eyes, Louis still had his eyes narrowed, and I could hear Dylan sigh.

        "So, this is my live, which means I get to go first" Malina declared. "LOUIS!! truth or dare?" 

        "Um, truth" Louis replied. we all looked at the comments.

Louis/Klaus: would you date a fan

AsOuE_cHiLd: worst thing you could say about Klaus?

Minx_Skeeter: Klaus and Isadora or Klaus and Fiona?

        "Yay, I choose, the one from Minx_Skeeter" Malina chose. We all looked at Louis.

        "I think it would have to be Klaus and Isadora, they work better, don't you think?" He said.

       "Aww, thanks" Avi pecked his cheek. I turned back to the camera.

       "Please tell me someone screen shotted that. I'm going to need a come back if either of them become annoying" I said. Everyone laughed. Louis straitened up.

      "Kitana, truth or dare" Louis, said, turning to Kitana.

       "Truth" She replied confidently. We all turned to the comments.

Slytherpuff: Favorite HP ship?

Ironic__Cat: Which ASOUE character do you think truly deserves to be called 'Cakesniffer'?