Bonfire

Y/N's POV:

I got changed into a warmer outfit like I was instructed to

 and waited by the door, being given time to check instagram quickly

 and waited by the door, being given time to check instagram quickly. I saw Kitana had posted the boomerang, as well as Avi, and all the girls in our group had posted their outfits as well as Malina had posted the pic of my hair and had tagged me in it. I smiled scrolling through some other things, coming across an edit for Dylan and I. Within minuets the everyone had joined me and we went outside. Dylan lead us to a fire pit and the boxes were there. Louis started a small fire with some wood that was already here.

      "Go through the boxes" Dylan told us. The girls and I looked at each other but did. We opened the first box, and it was full of letters. We picked out a couple, and I flipped through them. 

      "It's hate mail" I murmured going through the letter meant for Malina. "Very inaccurate hate mail"

      "Thats how we feel about the hate that was sent to you" Dylan said hugging me from behind. I melted into him watching the fire grow. Then we threw the letters in one by one, reading aloud then trowing them into the fire. Parts were videoed but it was mostly just us having a good time. I heard my phone ding and saw Dylan had posted.

 I heard my phone ding and saw Dylan had posted

Dylan.kingwell: Gorgeous 

Tagged: Y/U/N

I smiled at the picture. We sat around the fire together until it died, then we went inside. Dylan and I went to our room.

      "So?"

      "Thank you so much" I said getting up and hugging him. We sat down on his bed and I leaned on him while he had one arm wrapped around me.

      "Anytime" He murmured kissing the top of my head. We talked quietly for a while, before getting changed into PJ's and going to bed.

I woke up the next morning to Louis jumping on my bed.

    "Come on!" He yelled. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looking around, Dylan was gone. I sighed, pushing Louis off my bed and out of my room. Locking the door I went through my bag and found myself an outfit.

I then headed to the kitchen where Louis presented me with a toast and butter, with some tea

    "Thank you!" I said excitedly as I dug in. He chuckled and sat across from me.

     "Where are the others?" I asked,

      "The girls dragged Dylan out today" Louis replied shrugging.

     "How'd he feel about that?" I asked quietly.

        "He wasn't too keen on the idea honestly" Louis shrugged. I sighed a little more relaxed.

     "I was thinking we go over lines?" he asked revealing a new script. I jumped up happily snatching my script. Louis chuckled and put away the dishes, then followed his bouncing younger sister to the living room. 

                                                                                       ***

Ok, so I'm sorry that this was so short but I wanted to get something out... and procrastinate  from doing homework but thats irrelevant. So yeah, sorry.

~Annie1sfriend