Kennedy Allwood brought to life

Y/N's POV:

We were on set, I was hidden behind one of the fake trees, not too far from me was the Mobile Home.

          "Action" one of the guys yelled. I could hear Dylan reciting his lines as the cameras surrounded him.

         "No, Duncan, I'm sure I saw someone, I'll just go check it out quickly" He said loudly and clearly. He climbed down the Mobile Home and started to come towards me. A few paces away, he stopped.

       "I know you're there" He called. That was when I dashed, I ran through the fake forest they'd built, I knew Dylan and the camera were following close behind me, another camera was in front of me to capture another angle. In a few moments Dylan grabbed my shoulder, bringing both of us to a halt. I whirled around, panting. His eyes widened.

       "Kennedy" He gasped, my eyes widened.

       "Quigley?" I breathed.

       "You're alive" We said together. He came forward, but I backed up.

       "Come back with me" He said, stopping. I stopped to.

        "I... I don't think I can... not for now, I'm sorry" I whispered, upset, then turned and dashed.

         "CUT" the guy yelled. I stopped running and doubled back to Dylan.

          "Well done, that was impressive Y/N, especially for a new-b, now lets do it again" We went back and did it again a couple times the same way. At the fourth try is when I felt like I messed up. Dylan grabbed my shoulder like he did the last couple times, I whirled around and gasped like I had the last couple times, then backed up, but this time I hadn't looked carefully and stumbled backwards. Dylan looked concerned for a moment, then his eye's widened.

         "Kennedy?"

          "Quigley?"

         "You're alive" He came towards me, but I scrambled to my feet and he stopped.

         "Come back with me"

         "I...I don't think I can... not for now... I'm sorry" I whispered upset, then turned and dashed, but this time I stopped at a tree and looked back at him "Tell your siblings I say hi" before running again,

        "CUT!! That was perfect, nice touches Y/N, I think we're done with that scene" I smiled, I was tired from running so much. Dylan came over.

      "Nice, you're a natural" he said.

       "Thanks" I smiled brightly "I'm glad you were the person I do my first scene with" We left so they could put up the next set, and joined Malina and Louis on the side.

      "Where's Kitana?" I asked as we sat down.

     "Getting her make-up done, the Baudelaire's run into her at the end of this episode" Malina told me.

Y/N Hynes please come to the set 

I got up and went back to the set, Dylan came to watch. They clipped me into a harness and lifted me into a tree and we shot my watching and following the mobile home scenes. This lead us to our lunch break. I got out of the costume and back into the outfit I came in, and Julia fixed my hair and cleaned off the make-up she had put on my face to make it look dirty. I joined my brother and boyfriend for lunch. Malina was sitting across from us.

       "They're bringing Neil back for some background" said a man who sat down next to Malina "Mind if I join you kids?"

         "Not at all" Louis responded. "Err... Ithamar, this  is my sister, Y/N, Y/N this is Ithamar... he plays-"