Girl Talk

This is just a warning that there might be topics in this chapter that people might be sensitive to, this is the only warning you get, continue at your own risk.

Y/N's POV:

It was nearly ten when the girls pulled me to one of the bedrooms and said we needed to have a 'girl talk'. I sat on the floor with the others and they shut the door.

      "So you seem happy with Dylan" Malina said.

      "Yeah, of course. He's a good guy, and he's just amazing in every way" I said, gazing up into space.

      "Ok, then why is Louis so iffy about this? Please, you can trust us" Kitana said, leaning forward.

       "My ex Tanner would be the reason, he was insane, and not in a good way. There was something wrong in his head" I was looking down, but I knew they were all leaning forward. "He threatened to hurt me and my siblings, and I wouldn't put it past him to do so, he could've and would've" I looked up. " If you want to see one of the things he did to me for my 'disobedience' but you'll kind of need to keep and open mind" I said looking up.

        "Of course, if you're ok with it" I got up, turning away from them I took my top off, revealing the scars on my back.

       I heard them gasp.

          "How... what?" 

           "He always had a knife on him"

          "Is that the worst he did to you?" 

           "Physically, one of the things, but mentally I was broken"

          "By physically one of the things, do you mean he also.... raped you?"

           "It happened once, other then that I was pretty good at getting out of it"

            "How old was he"

            "He's a year older then me"

            "How'd you get in a relationship with him?" I was throwing my top back on and I sat down with them again.

           "Someone I thought of as a friend set us up"

            "How old were you?"

              "Twelve and thirteen"

           "Why didn't you just end it?"

           "Because I was terrified of him. I didn't know how to, he was threatening to hurt me siblings, to protect them I couldn't" I shook my head, tears in my eyes.

           "How'd you get out of it then?"

            "Lara was shopping with me one weekend and when we were trying on clothes she saw the scar, she sat me down and made me explain everything, then with Louis' help they got me out of it"

           "So Louis and Lara know, who else?"

            "Well, you guys"

          "Your parents? Milo?"

          "No, Milo never knew about him, my parents still think he was a nice guy"

           "You never told your parents!?"

        "I've never had it in me, Louis and Lara understood that I couldn't, they've been helping me heal"

       "When did self harming come into the picture?" Malina asked quietly. I looked up surprised.

        "How'd you..?"

         "Dylan might've fallen for the lie you and Louis put out there, but we didn't"

         "It was my way of coping when I was 'dating' him, same said friend that set us up told me that it would help, and it kind of did, but after I got out of it, I had been doing it for so long I couldn't get out of it"

         "And again only Lara and Louis know?"

         "Yeah"

         "So that's why Louis is hesitant to let you date"

         "Yep"

          "So why aren't you as careful as Louis, it was you that got hurt"

          "I've had a hard time trusting new people since meeting Tanner, but when I saw Dylan there was something that told me I could"

        "Aww" 

        "Yeah well, and I guess since Louis knew him previously like with you guys i could just know I was okay"

        "Aww, thanks" they were hugging me. "You can always trust us girlie, you're one of us" Avi told me.

         "Thanks" I mumbled, grateful.

          "Oh look at the time" Malina said after a moment.

         "See you girls in the morning" I said as we split off to our rooms. I arrived in mine to see Dylan sitting on his bed, looking at me, as if he had been waiting.

          "I heard the entire conversation" he said quietly "I just want you to know that I would never do something like that to you"

           "I know Dylan" I replied "I know"

            "Can I see the scar?" He asked carefully.

           "Of course" I said turning around and taking my shirt off. I heard a sharp inhale of air and the creak of a mattress. I felt his warm hand tracing the scars.

            "How could someone do this" He muttered. "Please tell me you're not friends with the person who set you up"

            "Of course not" I said turning around, looking up at him.

            "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I mumbled.

             "Y/N, it's fine, I understand, I'm glad you trust me" He said. I kissed him, I felt his hands on my hips as he kissed back, somehow we ended up on the bed, me one the bottom.

             "Are you sure you want to do this?" Dylan whispered.

             "Yes, Dylan, I'm sure, we'll just have to be quiet"

                                                                ***

So... thats that. I'm sorry for that messed up background, it was just something I felt I needed to add, so sorry... Um, other than that, I hope you've liked the story so far.

~Annie1sfriend