"It's beautiful" "Yeah, beautiful"

Y/N POV:

We arrived at the children's playground at Willow park at 11:00. Louis and Malina crawled up onto the tube-slide, sitting on top of it, as Kitana and Avi crawled up onto the parks metal frame. Dylan and I sat down on the swings, watching them talk and laugh.

         "Thanks for helping with breakfast, I really didn't know what I was doing" Dylan admitted from next to me. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, he was looking at his hands in his lap. I smiled. 

           "It was no problem, I had fun with it" I replied, smiling as I looked down at my own lap. I heard a scream from the playground, followed by laughter. My head shot up, to see Malina had fallen backwards. She was getting up and bushing herself off. 

            "How come I didn't really know about you before Louis introduced us two days ago, I mean, I knew he had another sister, but Milo and Lara are also quite popular, and you are kind of... not?" I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Dylan looking directly at me, I looked back at the park.

            "I've never really been really as out there as they have, all three of them kind of try to keep me in the shadows, and safe cause I'm the youngest is always  their excuse, I really don't mind that much, I'm nothing special" I replied. There was a gentle breeze coming from behind me.

             "And yet you're the one who got the part" Dylan said. I turned and looked at him.

            "Yeah... we'll see how that turns out" I said quietly. He smiled, and got up.

              "Theres some pretty good trails, wanna check them out?" He asked, holding out his hand. I looked at his hand, then up at him.

              "Sure" I replied, taking it. We kind of sprinted into the closest forest trail, before slowing to a walk. I felt Dylan grab my hand, pulling deeper into the woods trail. Sun was shining through the trees as we wandered through them.

              "Our friends won't be too worried, will they?" Dylan said. I shook my head.

             "Nah, they're too busy playing on the the playground, besides I've got my phone" I said, holding it up. He smiled and nodded.  We walked in silence for a couple of minuets until we reached a fork in the road. I looked at the two trails.

             "We're at a crossroads" I said, looking up at Dylan, smiling. He smiled back.

           "Oh goodness, we're gonna do this?" 

           "Yep"

           "Fine" He said, tightening his grip on my hand, and pulling me down the left trail.

             "So, you excited about your role?" He asked as we walked.

            "Oh yeah, I think it's gonna be a lot of fun" I replied.

               "It will be, we've got scenes together"

            "Really!? You don't say, oh gosh, I didn't realize considering my character is Duncan Quagmires love interest" I muttered jokingly. Dylan chuckled.

           "I know right" He said. Dylan suddenly sped up, dragging me along. I had to jog to catch up. Suddenly we came to a fence, looking past it, there was a pond, ducks floating on it. It was a beautiful shade of blue. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture it.

         "It's beautiful" I said as I put my phone away.

          "Yeah, beautiful" Dylan said from next to me. I looked at him, he was watching me. I couldn't help but giggle.