Night Terror

Y/N's POV:

I was walking down one of the streets near Dylan's home. It was dark, I was in some skinny jeans and a hoodie, the hood was up and my long hair was covering my face. I turned to corner and stopped. A few paces away was an angel. Not actually, but his appearance...  he was about half a head taller than me, his pale skin seemed to glow. He was in a black tank top and jeans. His shaggy raven hair, and his eyes, my body tensed and I struggled to breath when I saw his olive eyes.

     "Why'd you go Y/N?" He asked stepping towards me. "I know you miss us, we were so perfect"

      "N-n-no" I stuttered, stumbling backwards. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, pulling my hood down.

      "Oh honey, baby, come back, I know you miss us too" he nibbles on my ear, I shivered.

       "NO" I pulled myself from his grasp, turning around and trying to run, just to bump into him.

        "Please?" He asked stepping forward, I turned, trying to run in the opposite direction. I made a couple steps before running into him, this time falling backwards.

        "Such a shame, we were so perfect" he said, examining a knife in his hand "you're boyfriend won't find you here" he slashed the knife toward me and- I bolted up, screaming. I was covered in sweat, my eyes adjusted to the light so that I could see around my room. I wiped tears from my eyes, looking down at my arms. I hadn't even realized I was bleeding, I must've been clawing at myself in my sleep. I sighed, getting up and went to the bathroom. I cleaned the blood off of my arms, and the cut from my cheek. 

     "Again?" I turned around surprised to see Louis standing at the door.

      "Yeah well" I shrugged turning back to the mirror, applying the cream that Lara had given me for my scars. Louis came up an started applying some to a larger cut on the back of my shoulder.

        "I thought you weren't having them anymore"

         "I did too"

          "Hmm"

          "Yeah... what time is it?"

           "2:00 am"

             "Why are you up?"

           "I could hear you screaming and crying in your sleep"

            "Oh no, I'm sorry"

             "Don't be, you have no control over this, and I can pretty much guarantee you'd stop it if you could" he said, turning me around and hugging me. I hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry this happened to you  of all people" he murmured. We pulled away and I sighed. We went to my room, where Louis made me lay down in my bed, we talked quietly until I started to drift off again. 

Louis' POV:

Y/N started to drift off. I smiled, getting up and turning off her lights and shutting the door, almost running directly into Dylan who looked worried.

    "Is she okay?" He asked.

     "Yeah, how long"

      "I've been up since I heard crying, just now realized it might be her, I wasn't thinking...."

    "It's fine"

    "Why was she...?"

     "Night terrors"

       "About?"

       "I think it would better if she told you that" he nodded in understanding, but was staring at the door.

        "She just fell asleep, she's fine" he nodded again and we both left. I went to my room, shutting off the lights and falling asleep in no time at all.

Dylan's POV:

I dragged my feet back to my room, the only thing on my mind was Y/N. I sat down on the edge of my bed, looking at the pile of letters I had collected, they were hate letters from ever person in the cast, or from our 'gang' more specifically. Tomorrow everyone was going to meet at my grandparents cabin in Manning for the weekend (idk if he actually has grandparents who own a cabin in Manning, just go with it please). No parents, just us kids. It was going to be so much fun, we were going to have an outdoor fire using those letters to make everyone, especially Y/N, feel better. Y/N was the only one that didn't know, it was a surprise for her and I hoped she'd like it. I tried to get to sleep, but I just couldn't, there was a part of me that was scared that Y/N would start crying again, so I spent the night laying silently listening for Y/N.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up the next morning still slightly tired but overall feeling better. I heard a knock on my door.

      "Come in!" I called happily, the door opened to reveal a tired looking Dylan. "Dylan are you ok? You look horrible!"

        "Thanks, anyway, I'm fine, I'm just here to tell you to pack, we're going somewhere for three days"

        "Oh?"

         "Yeah, a vacation if you will" he chuckled. I nodded smiling, getting up. I put on some skinny jeans and a white T-shirt, putting my hair up in a messy bun and putting as scrunchy on my wrist, I packed a dress, some other jeans, a skirt, and a couple shirts, mostly black and whites, but some that advertised some bands, I also threw my hairbrush into the quidditch bag that I had been using. I went downstairs to meet Louis, Dylan and Malina all waiting at the table. I threw bread into the toaster and poured myself some tea from the pot on the table.

     "So anyone gonna explain where we're going?"

     "Louis is gonna drive us up to Dylan's grandparents cabin" Malina said slowly, looking at me curiously, then raising an eyebrow at the guys "have you not told her?" Dylan gave her a sharp look that silenced her. I got up, grabbing my toast and putting butter on it.

      "Only butter?" Malina asked, she seemed to be silently judging me.

      "Yeah?"

       "Why? Put on more, eat proper food!" She said getting up.

       "No! Toast and butter alone is the best thing ever!" I told her, Louis nodded in agreement. The North Americans shook their heads. I took the last bite of my toast  and last sip of my tea before heading back to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and throwing my cosmetics into my bag and heading downstairs. I threw my bag into the trunk of the van with the other bags, Avi and Kitana were just being dropped off. They greeted everyone and we climbed into the van, Louis was driving, Malina was in shotgun, Kitana and Avi were behind them. Dylan and I were in the very back.

       "Do I now get to know where we're going?"

        "Could it just stay a surprise?" Dylan asked. I sighed, then pointed out something else.

       "Do I at least get to know what's in that box?" I asked pointing at the box at my feet. He just shook his head. Louis turned on the radio, and our group started to sing.

                                                                                                     ***

So.... yay... got that done, hope you enjoyed!!

~Annie1sfriend