Another day

Y/N's POV:

We had to be at set at six in the morning, meaning they supplied breakfast. I had to be at the set even though I didn't actually have a scene to shoot, same as Dylan. They were shooting all the pirate scenes today, Neil was one of the pirates, which I thought was great, so I got to meet him. I came to set in sweat pants and a tank top, with my hair in a ponytail. I had a water bottle and my music with me. I arrived at the gym to find Dylan already there. He smiled at me, and I smiled back, I left my phone on my hoodie in the corner of the gym and joined him on the bikes. We talked and joked while exercising. We stayed in the gym until lunch, when we went to eat food with the others. Louis was sitting across from us with Malina and Kitana who had some pretty cool make-up on.

     "Where's Avi?" I asked, realizing she hadn't been filming or in the gym with Dylan and I.

       "She didn't come today" Malina said, picking at her food. The others all had pizza, while I stuck with my trusty salad. 

         "Y/N, you need to eat proper food!" Dylan cried. I sighed, knowing the argument that might start again.

          "Okay, seriously, just 'cause you guys can stay thin and eat whatever at the same time doesn't mean we all can" I told them with a roll of the eyes.

            "And, Dylans got a point, you're thin" Malina argued.

              "I'm really not" i told them "Just leave it, it's better like this" 

               "Drop it" Advised Louis "I've been trying for three years and she remains stubborn"

They did take his advise, but I knew that they disapproved. After lunch, the others went back to filming, and Dylan and I were to go and 'post more on social media, try to expand the fan base, make people excited'. We went back to the gym, I grabbed my phone and we dropped off my hoodie and his at my trailer.

We left for a walk, going through some trails in a park near the set.

      "Catch me if you can" I called to Dylan as I ran ahead, I darted down the right path at a fork, and up a large oak tree. I quickly climbed it, pulling myself up branch by branch.

       "Y'N freeze!" I heard Dylan call, and I did. "Ok, you can keep going now, just be careful!" I climbed to the near top, sitting down on a brach, leaning against the trunk of the tree. My phone went off, I opened to see Dylan had posted. (Insert yourself into the photo instead of that girl)

 (Insert yourself into the photo instead of that girl)

@Dyaln.kingwell: Just chillin with this gorgeous human  

tagged: y/u/n

I smiled, at least he remembered what we were supposed to be doing. I scrolled through the other posts, and came across a new edit.

I sighed, looking up at the sky. I took a quick picture, as to do my job as well.

 I took a quick picture, as to do my job as well

Y/U/N: Just chillin, and hiding from a friend...

tagged: Dylan.kingwell

comments:

Dylan.Kingwell: Yeah, well now I can now find you!

Y/U/N: @Dylan.Kingwell you already knew where I was

I chuckled, then heard a twig snap from below me. I looked down to see Dylan below me.

     "You're good at this" He panted, pulling himself to sit next to me.

      "Well, I've had plenty of practice with Louis and Lara" I shrugged. We sat together for moment, before I wanted to continue.

       "Okay, time to continue" I giggled, climbing down the tree swiftly. I heard Dylan groan, but within moments I was at the bottom of the tree again. I waited for Dylan, who took his merry time.

      "So, what's next?" I asked.

      "Well, there's a great Purdy's Ice cream close by" He said after a moment. 

        "Purdy's Ice cream?"

        "Don't tell me you've never been"

         "Nope"

         "Goodness, we're going right now" He said grabbing my wrist and dragging me along.

Y/U/N: You were right, best ice cream ever!!

tagged: Dylan.kingwell

Comments:

Dylan.kingwell: Told ya ;)

                                                                ***

I really don't know what to say, I don't think that matters though, not completely sure how many people actually read these.

~Annie1sfriend