"Thank You"

Y/N's POV:

           "Tag, you're it" I gasped as I tagged Louis. We had been playing this game for a couple hours now, every time we tried to quit it, someone brought it back within moments. I stopped to catch my breath as Louis ran after Kitana. I felt someone grab my hand and I looked up at Dylans smiling face. He had a finger to his lips, signaling me to be quiet. He pulled me towards the trails where we had disappeared earlier. I looked up at the sky, I hadn't noticed that the sun had already started to set. I smiled, knowing where we were going. We started running, hand in hand. We dashed off to the side, passing the bench we came to the pond, my eyes widened as I skidded to a halt in front of the fence, a gasp escaping my lips. I rested my hands on top of the wooden fence. After a few moments I recovered and looked at Dylan who was slightly smirking. I slid one of my hands into his, squeezing it. then turning back to the pond.

          "Thank you" I whispered. I knew he was looking at me, but I couldn't tear my eyes away. I knew this image would never leave me, mainly because of the person with, but :

 I knew this image would never leave me, mainly because of the person with, but :

I sighed turning completely to face him. I don't know what came over me, but I leaned in, my eyes fluttered closed, Dylan closed the space quickly, crashing his lips into mine. It was sweet, we kissed for a minuet before we were interrupted. We pulled away, gasping for air, and turned around to see who had whistled. It was an elderly couple who were standing on the trail, watching us.

          "Good to know boys still take their girls to do these sorts of things" The woman said, looking up at her partner. We both blushed, Dylan scratched the back of his neck nervously, and I was rubbing my ankle with my other foot, hands behind my back. The couple smiled and continued on their way. 

         "We'd better get back, it's getting dark" Dylan said after a moment. I nodded. We joined hands and headed back to the playground. We dropped our hands to our sides as we came into view of the Playground, to see our friends still playing tag and running around. I giggled at the sight of them.

          "They didn't even notice our absence" Dylan said, sounding slightly offended. We laughed as we walked to the swings. I jumped onto one, kicking off the ground and started swinging. I felt someone else pushing me and looked behind me to see Dylan I smiled back at him, then looked forward again as my hair blew everywhere. Dylan pushed me again, this time ducking under the swing, pushing me higher then I was expecting. I small scream escaped my lips as Dylan laughed from under me. He jumped onto the swing next to mine and we ended up in sync. We continued to swing higher and higher, next to each other the entire time.

          "You're actually quite light" Dylan said after a moment of swinging. 

           "Oh, uh, thanks" I replied, not completely sure how to respond. It was dark and stars could be seen everywhere. Our friends came over to us. 

           "Hey, we didn't notice you guys left" Avi said.

           "Yeah, we know" Dylan replied.