Favorite brother

Y/N's POV:

We were laying on the the bed together. It was still the evening, and I guess nobody had noticed were missing.  I was kind turned in, my face buried in his chest. I was slowly falling asleep, inhaling his scent. I guess I must have fallen asleep, because soon I was being shaken awake. I sat up groggily, coming face-to-face with Malina.

         "What?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as the room came into focus. She was shaking awake Dylan.

          "Come on, we're missing you guys" She said.I got up, fixing my hair.

        "Umm... look, it would be highly appreciated if you didn't say anything about that to anybody" I said quietly. Dylan nodded as he came to stand behind me, hugging me. We looked at her, silently begging.

          "Argh, fine, but when you two get married I get to be bridesmaid" She said.

         "Okay, you're a few to many steps ahead of us, Malina we're fourteen" Dylan said as I nodded.

         "We're not dating or anything" I said quietly as Dylan nodded, Malina rolled her eyes and left, we followed her. When we arrived at the living room, everybody looked at us, but didn't say anything. We sat down, Louis was holding the guitar and he started to play.

"She was 19 with a baby on the way, On the EastSide of the city she was working every day, cleaning dishes in the evening, she could hardly stay awake, she was clinging to the feeling that her luck was gonna change, and 'crosstown she would take the bus at night, to a one bedroom apartment, and when she'd turn on the light, she would sit down at the table, tell herself that it's alright, she was waiting for the day she hoped her baby would arrive. She'd never be alone, have someone to hold, and when the nights were cold she'd say, the worlds not perfect but it's not that bad, if we got each other and that's all we have, I will be your mother and I'll hold your hand. You should know I'll be there for you. When the worlds not perfect, when the worlds not kind, if we have each other then we'll both be fine. I will be your mother and I'll hold your hand, you should know I'll be there for you" Avi, Kitana and Malina sang along to Louis' playing.

        "They were 90 and were living out their days, on the Westside of the city next to where they got engaged. They had pictures on the walls of all the memories that they'd made, and though life was never easy, they were thankful that they stayed with each other, and though some times were hard. Even when she made him angry, he would never break her heart. No, they didn't have the money to afford a fancy car, but they never had to travel 'cause they'd never b apart. Even at the end then the day they first met, they'd say, the worlds not perfect but it's not that bad, if we got each other and that's all we have, I will be your lover and I'll hold your hand. You should know I'll be there for you. When the worlds not perfect, when the worlds not kind, if we have each other then we'll both be fine. I will be your lover and I'll hold your hand, you should know I'll be there for you" Dylan and I harmonized the part as the others watched, jaws dropped. Louis looked me in the eye.

            "I'm 17, and my folks are getting old, I know they don't have forever and I'm scared to be alone, so I'm thankful for my sister even though sometimes we fight. When high school wasn't easy, she's the reason I survived, I know she'd never leave me and I hate to see her cry, so I wrote this verse to tell her that I'm always by her side, I wrote this verse to tell her that I'm always by her side, I wrote this verse to tell her that, the worlds not perfect but it's not that bad, if we got each other and that's all we have, I will be your brother and I'll hold your hand. You should know I'll be there for you. When the worlds not perfect, when the worlds not kind, if we have each other then we'll both be fine. I will be your brother and I'll hold your hand, you should know I'll be there for you" Louis sang, alone. The song ended, and I got up and hugged him.

         "You were talking about Lara, weren't you?" I asked. Everybody but Louis laughed.

         "No, she's older, and can care for herself, besides, she'd leave me before you would" Louis stated, I nodded.

        "'Tis true" I said. We all laughed, though I wasn't joking. They got settled in a circle, but I looked at a clock to see that it was 1:30 am.

        "I'm going to bed, goodnight" I yawned.

        "I'll help you with your bed" Dylan volunteered quickly. We headed to his room. I grabbed my PJ's, toothbrush, hairbrush, and toothpaste, before heading to the bathroom. I put my hair in twin braids, brushing my teeth, then got into my PJ's:

 I put my hair in twin braids, brushing my teeth, then got into my PJ's:

then I headed back to the bedroom. Dylan had the mattress on the floor all ready for my. I put away everything, then slid under the blankets.

       "Thank you" I murmured sleepily, before everything blacked out.

Dylans POV:

        She fell asleep almost immediately, I turned off the lights and got into my PJ's. There was no point in hanging out if Y/N wasn't there. My eyes adjusted to the light, allowing me to see around the room. My eyes landed on Y/N's sleeping figure. She seemed so calm, and peaceful. I kneeled next to her, kissing her forehead before crawling into my bed. Soon, I blacked out.

                                                        ***

So... hope you liked that, sorry it's kind of short.

~Annie1sfrind