Sorry, didn't realize

Y/N's POV:

I stood frozen for a moment, then smiled back at Dylan, remembering that I still needed to prove to my brother that I would be fine. I entered the house, seeing faces that I instantly recognized, but none that could make me feel any better. Avi Lake, Kitana Turnbull,

           "And we're waiting for Malina" Dylan seemed to finish my thoughts. I looked up at him, and smiled.

            "Guys, this is Y/N, my sister, she's going to a part of the cast for season four" Louis said from behind me. They waved and introduced themselves, smiling at me. I waved back, also smiling, then realized I should say something.

             "Hello" I said, suddenly aware of how strong my accent was, "Nice to meet you, um, sorry, I didn't realize my brother was bringing me to crash a celeb sleepover" They giggled, and when I glanced at Louis, he seemed pretty surprised.

              "Well, you'll be one of us soon, so I guess you're not really crashing it" Kitana smiled at me. I smiled back.

              "Nice hoodie by the way" Dylan said as he started walking to his room, the rest of us following him.

               "Thanks" I said, catching up to him. "So where's the rest of your family?" I asked.

                "You don't know" Avi asked, clearly surprised as she walked next to me.

                 "I didn't even know about this until this morning" I said shrugging.

                 "Well I had to make sure you would be fine with Dylan before bringing you to spent three nights at his house" Louis said from behind us.

                 "When am I not fine with someone?" I asked him.

                   "Hmm... Umm... Let me think... Maybe.... Tanner!?" He said, rather loudly. Avi and Kitana both raised their eyebrows. 

"What?" Avi mouthed.

"Ex" I mouthed back. They both nodded in understanding.

         "Well, the're out of town for a few days" Avi answered my question as we entered Dylan's room. I threw my bag down with everyone else's, as everyone got comfy, Dylan patted for me to get comfy next to him on the bed. I sat with my legs crossed.

         "So, Y/N, you know Dylan already then?" Avi asked.

        "Yeah, we were here yesterday" I said, not loudly. "We watched a movie"

      "We!?" Louis cried "We as in Dylan and I, YOU fell asleep" He accused. Dylan laughed and I put my hands up,

                  " guilty " I said as Avi and Kitana burst out laughing.

               "And the funny thing is we got home and you went to bed" I raised an eyebrow, mimicking the way he did.

            "For good reason" I mumbled "Milo didn't look happy" Louis sighed, shaking his head.

            "Well" suddenly there was knock on the door, cutting him off. We all jumped up, running for the door. As everyone else left the room though, Louis held me back.

           "I'm sorry, I should've told there would be others here" he apologized.

           "Please I'm fine, nothing happened" I told him.

           "Really!?"

           "Of course, now come on, Malina's here!" We ran out after everyone else, catching up with the rest of them. At the door, everyone was already welcoming her in. She saw us join everyone else.