Part I

(NA EUN)

"What is it this time?", I asked Jimin who was crying excessively. He called me at the car shop where I worked as a mechanic and he sounded distressed. He asked me to dropped by his flower shop.

Jimin and I are bestfriends, together with Hoseok and Tae

Jimin and I are bestfriends, together with Hoseok and Tae. We grew up on the same neighborhood. Needless to say, we knew each other's pain and strength.

"I saw him again, Na Eun. I saw him again with another girl and it hurts like hell", Jimin sobbed on my chest. His arms were wrapped around my waist, as I patted his head for comfort. We are seated on the couch in his flower shop.

"Who? Jungkook? I thought you got over him?", Jimin is in love with Jungkook, a cousin of mine.

We thought it was just a simple crush when we were in middle school and my cousin was also in the same school with us, but it wasn't the case, because even until now, he can't forget him.

"I thought also. Oh, Na Eun!", he was devastated.

"Get yourself together. Forget him. Why don't we go to a club later and have fun?", I tilt his head to wipe his tears and grinned at him. I was rewarded with a sweet smile.

"I will call Tae and Hoseok", I removed his arms and dialled Hoseok's number. He answered in a couple of rings.

"Hi, Na Eun!", the screeching voice of Hoseok greeted me on the other line.

"Hi, Hobi. You in? Looks like you'll be getting a chance to find a nice ass tonight".

"Ooooh. Loving it already! Let me guess, we should be thanking Jungkook for this, right?".

"Yeah", I said as I stole a glance at Jimin's frustrated mood.

"My poor, Jiminie".

"Let's meet later at the club. Call Tae".

"I will. Bye".

"Chim, I'll walk you home and you better put on your sexy outfit later because we will make you forget Jungkook tonight", I tried to cheer him up.

---------------

"Hey Jimin, see that guy over there? He's cute, right?", Tae pointed to the hot guy dancing on the dance floor.

"Yeah", Jimin didn't even look and kept staring at his drink.

Hobi, Tae and I tried to lighten the mood. We kept laughing and making fun with each other while drinking our beers.

"Why didn't you wear a sexy dress tonight, for a change?", Hoseok asked.

"Why would I? It's not like I'm into dicks", I stated and drank from my glass.

"Well, you're not into pussy either", Tae commented.

"Let's just say I haven't met an enticing pussy yet", I answered back.