Part XII

(TAEHYUNG)

“What do you mean she quit?”, I snapped at one of my staff.

“She didn’t like the clothes that she has to put on, so she just left and her manager called to confirm that she quit”, Annie explained almost teary eyed.

I hate situations like this. Everytime a known model would be on my shoot and they don’t like something, they would get an attitude.

“How about the male model?”.

“He’s still on board, sir”.

“So, that leaves me one female model to find?”.

“Yes. May I suggest someone, sir?”.

“Who’s on your mind?”.

“How about your friend, Na Eun?”.

Come to think about it, Na Eun do have a model’s figure. She has the body and the beauty. I almost jumped with glee, instead I kissed Annie on the cheek that made her blushed.

“You’re a genius, Annie. Thanks”, I dialled my bestfriend’s number.

“Hey, baby girl. Want to be a model for my shoot?”.

----------

“Tae, I think I made a mistake when I said yes to you”, Na Eun kept tugging her dress down.

That’s what I love about my bestfriend. She doesn’t know how pretty and innocent she is because she's always covered by her large shirts and pants, not to mention her greasy overalls.

Looking at her, wearing signature clothes really enhanced her figure and beauty.

“You’ll be great”, I giggled and turned my attention to the camera that I was holding.

“Sir, the flowers just arrived and Mr. Park is here”, one of my assistants said,I turned and saw Jimin walking behind her, but his eyes were directed at the girl who was awkwardly adjusting her dress.

“Jimin!”, my voice attracted his attention and gave me a hug when he stopped in front of me.

“Chim!”, Na Eun’s face lits up and rushed towards Jimin, kissing his cheek and giving him a tight hug.

“Now, I’m envious”, a voice from behind, interrupted us.

“Sir, the male model is finished and is ready for the shoot”, Annie is approaching us with a tall guy beside her.

“Namjoon!”, all three of us exclaimed. I didn’t know that he is a model.

“Sorry, if I didn’t tell any of you about my job”. He shyly said and rubbed the back of his head.

“We’re kind of surprise but being a model suits you”, Na Eun commented and Namjoon was pleased but not Jimin.

“So Mr. Kim and Na Eun, let’s start the shoot”, I said and moved to where my tripod is, while Jimin took the seat on the corner of the room.

The models went to the assigned places, in front of the camera where there's a beautiful set up, which was arranged by my staff.

“Namjoon, could you please put your arm around Na Eun’s waist?”, I want to capture their beauty as best as I could. Then, I heard a fake cough. When I turned around, Jimin was sitting with uneasiness and was making a frown directed at me. I mouthed the word ‘WHAT’, playing innocent, knowing that this shoot is making him uncomfortable.

Namjoon did what he was told and Na Eun stepped closer to him. I didn’t look behind but I somehow know that Jimin is in no way having fun while watching them.