Part IX

(NA EUN)

“Hello?”, I just arrived home when I heard my phone ring and answered without looking at the name of the caller.

“Hi, Na Eun. Did I disturb you?”, the husky voice said on the other line.

“No, you didn’t Namjoon”, I laid on the couch.

“Jin, told me that he will treat us on a double date with Yoongi and your bestfriend this weekend”.

I shook my head at Jin’s antics. He truly is a matchmaking fairy.

“Did he also mention that it will be in a five star restaurant?”.

“Wow. What got him to agreeing with that?”.

“Let’s just say, his teasing bit him in his ass”, I giggled.

“Whatever it was, I hoped I saw Jin’s face”, Namjoon chuckled. Jin’s pout and his high pitched voice registered into our minds. “So, I get to pick you up at 7?”.

“Sure”.

“It’s a date then. Bye”.

“Bye”.

It’s already Thursday and I still don’t have a dress.

Where are my fairy godmothers? I scrolled at my phone and dialled Taehyung’s number.

“Hello, baby”.

“Hi, Tae. Sorry to bother you but I really need your magical fashion sense right now”.

“Let me guess, you’re going on a date?”.

“Yes and I don’t have any idea what to wear”.

“So, I get to dress both you and Jimin”.

“You talked to him?”. What did they talk about? I hope it’s not about that night.

“Well, yes. He asked me to dress him for a date. I think Yoongi called him”.

“Oh”, I was relieved to know that Jimin kept it a secret. “Tae, let’s keep the dress into a not so slutty dress unlike the last time”.

“Na Eun, it was not slutty. It was sensual”, Taehyung was proud with his choice.

I rolled my eyes. “What’s the difference? My boobs were still popping out”.

“And that my dear is what you call sexy. Anyway, so what do you prefer to wear? An I-want-to-get-laid-tonight dress or a conservative convent-like dress?”.

“Really, Tae? Do you have anymore options?”.

“None, but I suggest you take the I-want-to-get-laid-tonight dress. Who knows, maybe after the date you and Namjoon can get cozy and have an amazing sex”.

“I don’t think I want to have sex with any guy rather than Jim...”, Fuck! I almost spilled the beans.

“What was that, baby?”, Taehyung sensed something on my unfinished statement.

“Oh never mind. I wholeheartedly trust you on my dress, Tae”. I tried to change the topic.

“Done. Bye, baby. I need to finish this shoot so that I can prepare your dress and Jimin’s”, Taehyung cuts the line.

I just wish this time, Taehyung will pick a dress that will cover my tits.

-------

(NA EUN)

“TAEHYUNG!!!!”, I screamed the culprit’s name when I saw this dress in my room after I showered.