Part X

(NA EUN)

I kept on fidgeting with my fingers while we were on our way to the restaurant and I don't even know why. I also noticed that Namjoon kept on glancing my way while driving.

"Joon, why don't you focus first on the road", I tried not to sound rude.

"Sorry, I just can't help myself", he was embarrassed to be caught ogling me. To be honest, I like Namjoon's personality. He's nice and he is not intimidated by my strong character.

When we arrived at the restaurant, a valet opened my door to assist me out of the car. Namjoon gave him the key when he got out himself.

"Ready?", Namjoon asked and offered his arm.

I took it and sighed before giving him a nod. This is my first time to be in a five star restaurant, clothed in a sexy dress which was now making me awkward. I guess my uneasiness was obvious because Namjoon squeezed my hand which was clutching his arm.

"You'll be fine", He gave a comforting smile.

The other thing that is making me nervous is Jimin. I hate to admit it but I missed him and thinking that I will see him again had my heart beating fast.

We entered the restaurant. There were just few people inside but a couple of guys who were looking at the menu caught my attention especially the one who is in a black suit.

Damn! He is hot!

"Chim!", I called. He glanced our way and I almost choked on my saliva when he smiled. There were butterflies in my stomach when he looked at me from head to toe as if assessing my dress for approval.

I hugged him when we approached them. His embrace was different but I brushed it aside, maybe I just imagined it. I sat beside him and Namjoon took the seat next to me.

"Hi, Yoongi. You can close your mouth now", I teased Jimin's date.

"Sorry, I was just not used to seeing you without the overalls".

"Me too", I giggled. "You already knew Namjoon, right?".

"Yeah, Jin introduced him to me. Speaking of Jin, he gave me his credit card for us to spend", there was a glint of mischief in his eyes when he showed his gummy smile.

"Nice! Joon, why don't you check the menu for me?", I turned to my date. I needed this excuse to talk to Jimin. He was unusually quiet since we came and I want to know why.

"Sure", he scanned the menu.

"How about you, babe?", Yoongi asked Jimin.

"Choose for me please", he said and Yoongi obliged.

When I was sure that Yoongi and Namjoon were occupied, talking and suggesting meals to eat, I looked at Jimin.

"Are you okay?", I stared at his face. Starting from his eyes, his smile and when he licked at his lips I fought the urge to close my eyes. Shutting out the memory of the passionate kisses and wonderful night we had shared together.

Don't even think about it, Na Eun. Don't you dare!

"I'm fine. It's just ........ I'm sorry I didn't call you or text you this week. I just had to sort things out", he looked worried.

"Don't worry about it, but what do you need to sort out? I mean, maybe I could help".

"I think I already found the answer today so it's all good".

"Oh okay", I didn't pressure him anymore.

"Na Eun, do you want to try the Heat Seeker Shrimp?", Namjoon eagerly suggested.