Part XIV

WARNING!!!

This chapter contains smut. 18+

---------

(TAEHYUNG)

“It’s not like that”. I gulped down the remaining beer on my glass, thinking on what to say to Jungkook but none came to mind.

“Oh, I thought .... hic.... never mind”. Jungkook sat beside Jimin.

“Wait, are you drunk?”, I noticed how carelessly he poured the beer from the bottle to the glass, making it spill.

“Kind of. I needed this to forget that my girlfriend just cheated on me”.

Great! Why am I in the middle of this mess? Two drunk fools, who are in love.

Wait, did Jimin heard what Jungkook said?

(JIMIN)

Wait, what?

I think I may not have heard him correctly. I looked at him with his head hung low and wasted.

“How?”, I got curious.

“Well, it seems that the bitch wasn’t satisfied with me, so one day I went to her apartment to surprise her and voila, I saw her fucking another guy”.

“Ouch!”, Taehyung grimaced.

“What did you do?”, I still can’t get over the fact that some stupid girl would hurt him like that.

“They didn’t notice I was standing at the door, so I got her phone that was within my reach and put them on live, then I left”, Jungkook poked the inside of his mouth with his tongue, then drank from his glass. Feeling proud of what he just did.

“Damn, nice payback”, Taehyung grinned

“Karma is really a bitch”, I smirked.

“So, what’s the deal with you and my cousin, Tae?”, Jungkook still didn’t let the topic go.

I stared at Taehyung and he glared back at me. I put him in this awkward situation and by the look of it, he wants me to save him from Jungkook’s question to which I don’t have a fucking idea on how to evade.

“Well, it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. Just don’t hurt her”. He raised his glass ,“ Cheers!”.

----------

(NA EUN)

I was watching a k-drama when I heard my doorbell rang. I wasn’t expecting anyone today but I still went to open my door. I was surprised to see Jungkook with Taehyung and a very drunk Jimin.

“Kookie? Tae?”.

“Sorry cuz, but your bestfriend insisted that we bring him here”.

“I even persuade to drop him to his house but he kept on shouting your name“, Taehyung explained.