Part VII

WARNING!!!

This chapter contains smut. 18+

---------

(JIMIN)

"Chim, how did you fell in love with my cousin?", Na Eun innocently asked when I helped her on her bed. I laid with her and turned on my side facing her.

"I don't know. I just did", that was the honest answer I could give her. I don't want to tell her that it was that time when we were in middle school and all of us were at Hoseok's house with Jungkook.

"Let's play truth or dare", Hoseok suggested.

"We're in", Na Eun said eagerly.

Taehyung got the bottle and started spinning it. I was seated beside Tae on his right and Hobi on his left. Na Eun was next to me and Jungkook was beside her.

All of us were focused on the bottle until it stopped in front of Jungkook.

"Truth or dare?", Na Eun excitedly asked her cousin.

"Dare?", he answered with hesitation. He knew how Na Eun would go overboard just to pull a prank on him and this is one of those times that his cousin has a very mischievous mind.

"I dare you to kiss Jimin", Na Eun had that evil smile when she looked at me.

"Wait a ......", I started to protest. Yes, I have a crush on her cousin but I don't want us to have an awkward moment after this.

"Okay, but on one condition", Jungkook smirked. "He has to be blindfolded".

"I don't think it's part of the game to give any conditions", Hoseok crossed his arms.

"No, it's fine with me", I don't want to make this anymore difficult for Jungkook.

I got my handkerchief at my back pocket and handed it to Tae. He then covered my eyes with it.

"Ready?", Jungkook asked and I just nod but my heart was beating too fast.

All of a sudden I felt a soft moist lips pressed on mine for just a couple of seconds. When I felt the cover was removed from my eyes, I slowly opened it and saw a smiling Jungkook. My heart fluttered and that's when I fell in love with him.

"Chim?", Na Eun's voice made me return to my senses.

"Sorry baby, what were you saying?", I looked into her eyes.

"Forget it. Let's just sleep", she sighed.

I moved closer to her and enveloped her in an embrace. "Good night, baby", I placed a soft kiss on her head which was on my chest and tried to surrender to slumber.

I was awakened in the middle of the night when I felt a hand inside my shirt and was exploring my chest. What made matters worst was that she was licking my neck.

Oh freaking hormones! Not again!

The way she was breathing and licking the side of my neck is making me hard. I tried to clenched my fist to control myself but it was useless.

"Na Eun, I don't think we should be doing this", I whispered.

"Shut up, Jimin", she said and to my surprise she straddle on top of me.

When did she undress? Even if it was dark inside the room I can still see her with the help of the light from the moonbeam which is peeking at her window and boy, am I in trouble.