Part XV

(JIMIN)

I can't sleep at all. I turned to my side and propped my arm to cradle my head while staring at her sleeping face.

I became sober the moment I kissed her. Her soft lips were irresistible and I hated myself for not telling her my true feelings. I traced my finger on her eyebrows, her nose, her cheek and her lips. Memorizing every single detail.

I'm sorry for what I am about to do.

I kissed her lips one last time, careful not to wake her up. I gathered my clothes and got dressed before walking to the door, leaving Na Eun behind.

--------

(NA EUN)

It's almost a month since Yoongi resigned from work and I kept on nagging Jin to find a replacement but until now, he haven't hired anyone.

"You're too picky", I said under the car, while trying to fix it's muffler.

"What can I do? Not one of the applicants is as good as you or Yoongi?", Jin exclaimed.

"You have no choice because I can't do all of these alone", I complained. A sudden pang of nausea hit me so I immediately rolled out under the car and tried to steady myself.

"Yah, are you okay?", Jin asked.

"I .... I think so", but my body disagreed to my reply, so I rushed to the washroom to vomit. After that disgusting matter, I went out and Jin rushed to my side. He was obviously worried.

"I think I'm being a bad employer for letting you worked hard. I don't want to get you sick. So, go home now and rest".

"I'll do that", I tried thinking about the last food I ate but ramen never made me sick, so what's the deal with my body?

I went home and decided to binged watched to my favorite k-drama. I prepared the chips and started watching when my phone rang.

"Hello?".

"Hey, are you okay?", his voice was in panic.

"I'm fine, Joon".

"Jin told me that you were sick, so I had to check".

"Really, I'm okay. Maybe I just ate something that didn't go well with my tummy".

"You want me to come over?".

"No, don't worry about me. I'll live".

"Oh, okay. Just call me if you need anything at all".

"I will and thanks Joon for always worrying about me".

"I will never get tired and I told you I'm willing to wait".

"Thank you".

"You're always welcome. Bye".

Namjoon is really patient, even if I told him that I can't accept him. He didn't leave. He's always there.

Unlike Jimin, it's almost a month since he left, without saying a word. I woke up alone in my bed after that night. No notes, no goodbyes. Even his flower shop was closed and I can't contact him on his number. Even Taehyung and Hoseok don't know how to reach him.

It broke my heart that he would do something like this to me. He just fucking left.

I tried to control my emotions. I don't want to cry anymore. The nights that I missed him always brought tears to my eyes.

I sighed and turned my attention to the monitor in front of me. The lead actress was vomiting and another actress, who was her bestfriend, asked if she was pregnant.

My eyes went wide. Pregnant? Why didn't I think of that? If my calculations are correct, I should have my period five days ago but I just brushed it aside. I mean, it's not like Jimin will forget to use a protection, right?

I'm trying to convince myself that I am not in anyway carrying a human being inside of me but my heart is racing too fast.

I got my phone and dialled a number.

"Hi, baby".

"Please tell me you're free today".

"If you're asking about the shoot, yes but if you're asking me out then, no".

"Ugh! I'm serious, Tae. I need you right now", the urgency in my voice was evident.

"Okay, okay. I'm free. What do you need me for?".

"Please come to my house".

"That's easy. Give me at least an hour. I'll just close the studio".

"Thanks. Oh, Tae, please drop by at a pharmacy on your way here".

"Okay, what medicine do you need?".

"A pregnancy test kit".

"Okay...wait, WHAT!!!!!".

wait, WHAT!!!!!"

---------

---------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry guys for the super late updates. Just had to settle some things. Please be patient with me. 🤗