Part II

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!”, a loud scream which can make my eardrums pop, radiated around the room.

I half opened my eyes, irritated at the loud noise that woke me up.

“Jimin, I swear if you do not stop I will put my fist into your mouth”, I threatened him.

“Na Eun! What did you do?”, his voice sounded hysterical.

“What in hell are you talking about?”, irritated at his whining, I sat up and opened my eyes but before I could look at him, I suddenly felt cold when the blanket fell and made me glance at my chest. This time, I was the one who screamed.

I WAS FUCKING NAKED!!!!!

“What happened?”, Hoseok shouted. He and Taehyung barged into my room. They saw Jimin standing butt naked, hugging a pillow to cover himself and they all glanced at me. I was sitting on the bed with a blanket clutched on my chest to hide my body.

“What did you do, bitch?”, Hoseok snatched Jimin’s hair and made him drop the pillow. Even Taehyung joined in the ruckus.

“Hey, stop it!”, I tucked the ends of the blanket on my chest and tried to get in between the men. I put myself in front of Jimin to protect him from the two.

“I said stop it!”, I felt Jimin’s arms on my waist and he leaned his head on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Na Eun”, his voice was full of regret and my shoulder became wet from his tears.

“Sorry? What were you thinking, Jimin?”, Taehyung shouted. He was pissed.

“Cut it out, okay? Both of us are to blame here, not just Chim. We were both drunk and .......”, I didn’t finish. I don’t know how to justify the actions of two drunk fools.

“Now what?”, Hoseok crossed his arms and he was mad.

“Now? Nothing has changed and nothing will change”, I said confidently.

Well, someday this will happen and partly, I was glad that my bestfriend was the one who took my virginity at least it will not be an awkward mess.

I turned around to look at Jimin and wiped the tears on his cheeks.

“Hey, Chim. It’s okay. No need to worry. I am still your bestfriend”. I hugged him and stared at Tae and Hoseok.

“Honestly, I’m glad it was you and not some dumb bastard who will dump me the next day”.

“You sure you’re okay?”, Hoseok rubbed my arm.

“Yes, Hobi”, I grinned.

“Well, next time you do that Chim. I’m going to cut your dick into pieces”, Taehyung threatened.

“There won’t be a next time because if it happens again I’m going to cut it myself”, Jimin’s voice was raspy, then he looked at me. “I’m really sorry, baby. I didn’t know what happened to me. I don’t want you to think that I took advantage of our friendship”.

“Hey, all of you shut the fuck up! I said I’m okay. So, why don’t all of you remove your beautiful assess in my room so that I can take a shower”.

Hoseok and Taehyung hugged me before they went out. Jimin get dressed and kissed me on the cheek before he left.

I sat on the bed and closed my eyes. What have I gotten myself into?

I tried to remember the events last night after the kiss but my mind was blank.

Frustrated at my situation, I stood up and took a shower. All the while feeling the pain between my legs.