Bonus Part

(JIMIN)

“Hey princess, what are you making?”, Taehyung asked my three-year-old little Chimie, who was playing sand.

“A tsandtastle”, she answered with her pretty smile.

“That’s my girl”, I proudly said and continue to prepare the food on the beachmat.

We decided to celebrate my birthday at the beach. Everyone were invited, even Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi. Of course with Hoseok and Taehyung, who actually planned everything.

Hoseok didn’t talk to me for a year, I was just relieved that he instantly forgave me when he carried our little girl on his arms. Then, there’s Namjoon, who accepted his fate that he can’t have Na Eun but was still glad that they are friends.

“Hey Chim, did you pack her diapers?”, Na Eun said while walking towards us. I looked at her with admiration and the way she wore that sexy bikini is making me want to devour her.

Damn! She’s really hot. I gulped down to contain myself from lusting after her.

“I did. I think it’s inside the pink bag”.

“Okay, I think Hobi brought that, together with the other bags. Speaking of Hobi, where is he?”.

The three of us roamed our eyes and only saw Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin at the water, goofing with each other.

“Where’s Yoongi?”, Taehyung asked.

I shrugged and finished preparing the meals for everyone.

“Chim, have you seen where the bathroom is?”, Taehyung interrupted what I was doing.

“Yes. I think I saw it there. Let me come with you, I have to pee also. Baby, could you please continue what I’m doing? We’ll just go to the bathroom”.

“Since when do guys go to the washroom together?”, Na Eun teased.

“Let me remind you, baby girl we’re still girls by heart”, Taehyung replied with hands on his waist.

“Shut up, Tae”, I chuckled and lead the way to the direction of the bathroom.

There are two cubicles inside and two urinals. While Taehyung and I were doing our business we heard a moan from one of the cubicles. Tae and I looked at each other with curious glances.

Then, a slight bang on the wall of the cubicle and another moan was heard. I was worried, so I hurriedly zipped my fly and was about to open the door of the cubicle when it opened. Surprised was obvious on mine and Taehyung’s faces when a dishevelled Hoseok and a satisfied Yoongi came out.

“Jimin!”, Yoongi isn't sure how to explain the situation.