Part VIII

(NA EUN)

"Hey, sorry if I snatched your date last night", I told Yoongi when I saw him at the shop. He was talking with Jin. I felt guilty for having an intimate scenario with Jimin.

"Yeah, you owe me one", Yoongi teased.

"Why don't you all go on a double date with Namjoon?", Jin somehow thought that his idea was brilliant.

"As long as you get to pay for our meals, why not?", I dared Jin.

"Deal! On one condition", Jin has that playful smirk on his handsome face and it's making me nervous.

"and that is?", a question that I don't want to be answered because I can feel that all of this will backfire at me.

"You get to wear a sexy dress again", Jin and Yoongi high fived and looked at me. They were waiting for my objection. Well, these guys will be disappointed if they thought I will protest just because of wearing a dress.

"Fine! So better save up Jin because I am thinking of a five star restaurant", I said laughing, while walking away to continue fixing Namjoon's baby.

I glanced back and saw Jin cradled his head on his hands, maybe reflecting on his stupid condition. As for myself, where in hell will I get a dress? Oh, Taehyung will be my saviour, again.

I grinned as I started to open the hood of the car. The perks of having them as besties. I suddenly remembered Jimin, my bestfriend. His cute face, his muscled torso and his kisses.

Damn! Since when did I lust for Park Jimin?

Do I really have to answer that? Duh, since last night?

I once again glanced at Yoongi, he was happy talking with Jin and I knew the reason for his joy was Jimin. I felt guilty once again, but this time it was accompanied with pain.

What the hell is happening to me?

--------

(JIMIN)

I hoped Hoseok didn't notice the trembling on my voice when he called earlier. I really don't want him to know that I broke my promise to not touch Na Eun again.

I hate lying to my bestfriends but this was the best solution to protect Na Eun. Her aggressiveness last night was new to me but what did I expect? She just wanted to experience how good sex is, considering that she was not a virgin anymore, which was my fault.

I understood her eagerness to explore and learn more about intimacy. I was just happy that I was there to give her that or rather I was the one she chose to do it with.

"This better be important, Chim. I ditched my appointment for a shoot just for this", Taehyung blurted when he entered the flower shop.

I called Taehyung because honestly, I'm in such a confused state.

"It is and I don't know what to do about it".

Taehyung took the seat in front of me, "well, spill it out". He crossed his legs and sipped at the fresh lemonade I prepared for him.

"Na Eun and I had sex, again".

Taehyung spat all the liquid out of his mouth and got hos pants wet. Even some of the liquid splattered on my shirt.

"The fuck, Chim! What did we tell you about it?", fury was starting to build up on Tae and I don't blame him.

"I didn't do it on purpose, Tae. Na Eun ...... she initiated ..... she made the first move". I'm trying to explain but I don't think the right words came out of my mouth.