Part IV

(NA EUN)

“Ex!!!!????”.

“How?”.

“When?”.

Questions we asked at the same time and we’re eagerly waiting for Jimin’s answer.

“Could you please lower your voices”, Jimin covered his ears.

“Ex? When? How come we didn’t know about him?”, I never knew that he would keep this one a secret.

“It was kind of a fling”.

“Fling? Bitch, if he was mine I’d marry him this instant”, Hoseok clicked his fingers.

A sudden sound of a piano caught our attention and all of us were in awe at Yoongi’s graceful hands, playing with the piano’s tiles. The music was overwhelming to the ears.

When he stood up after playing, I was ready to clapped my hands for him but I was dumbstruck for the second time when he started rapping.

Damn! Yoongi is on fire! 

“I forgot how good he is with his tongue”, Jimin sighed, while looking at the fire-spitting rapper.

“Hmm-mmm and you just let that one go?”, Hoseok didn’t spare Jimin a glance when he said that. He was also mesmerized with Yoongi’s talent.

“I’ll gladly give him a threesome if he ask now”, Taehyung cupped his own chin with lust in his eyes.

“Yeah. You, him and yourself”, I smirked.

“You know me too damn well, baby girl. I never share with anyone”, Tae remained focused on the small stage.

When Yoongi finished with his number, all of us applauded his performance.

“Why did you two broke up?”, I turned to Jimin.

“I don’t know. I was a mess back then and Yoongi was asking for a serious relationship, which was hard for me to give”.

“Why? Is it because of Kookie?”, Hoseok asked and Jimin didn’t say anything.

“Oh Chim, why are you so hard on yourself? Why don’t you give yourself a chance to love?”, I squeezed his hand.

“Says the one who already fell in love. Ouch!”, Taehyung’s retort earned him a punch on the arm from me.

“Shut up, Tae”, I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Heads up, Yoongi’s on his way here”, Hoseok warned.

“Yoongs, I never thought you were that great”, I patted his back.

“Thanks”, he smiled shyly.

“Yeah, you were awesome”, Jimin complimented and the latter scratched the back of his head.

“So, how did you and Chim met?”, Taehyung didn’t even think of the awkwardness and just opened his mouth.

“You guys don’t need to know and .....“, Jimin was trying to avoid the subject but Yoongi didn’t hold back and finished his words for him.

“We met at a strip club”.

We all turned to Jimin with our mouths open and Jimin just facepalmed.

“Bitch, you didn’t”, Hoseok was giving Jimin a chance to deny it but didn’t.

“Chill, guys. Both of our assess were dragged there. It was not intentional. Jimin was dragged by his cousin and I was forced to come by my high school pals. That’s how we met”, Yoongi explained and stared at Jimin with sparkle in his eyes.

“So you’re single, right?”, Hoseok leaned close to Yoongi, who was seated in front of him.

Here comes the flirty Hobi, I mused to myself.

“And how do you practice with your tongue?”, Hoseok even licked the bottom of his lip.

Aaaannnndddd another one. Really, Hobi?, Taehyung and I looked at each other. Knowing all too well that Hoseok is making a move at Yoongi.

Jimin hid his amusement while drinking from his glass of beer.

“Hyung!”, a familiar voice shouted which interrupted us.

I turned and was surprised to see the bunny face of my annoying cousin, Jungkook, who was walking towards us but eyeing Yoongi.

“Hyung, how are you?”, Jungkook hugged Yoongi.

“Long time no see, Jungkook”, Yoongi hugged back.

The duo wasn’t aware that all of us were shocked to learn that they knew each other, especially Jimin who turned pale.

“How did you know each other?”, I was the one to break the ice.

“Oh cuz, he was the one I told you about. He taught me everything I learned about music”.

“How? I mean....”, I was trying to remember that conversation from the back of my mind.

“You forgot? We were in a band together”.

Oh Shit!

--------

--------

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

First of all, Strip club? Really Jimin? 🤔

So what’s it going to be Chim? Cookie or Sugar? 😁

Sorry, just having fun with this part and sorry if this chapter was short. 😊