Part VI

(NA EUN)

"Tae, I think my boobs are coming out", I'm trying to squeeze my tits inside this skimpy dress that Taehyung got me. I don't know how he convinced me to wear this one.

First of all, the hem only reached my mid thighs and it also hugged my body like a second skin.

"No

"No. They're not, Sweetie", Tae was closing the zipper at my back. He stepped back and looked at his work of art. "Oh, Hobi. Our baby girl is all grown up".

"Yeah, and I know that Namjoon guy will not get his eyes off of you for the whole night", Hoseok cheerily said.

"Oh shush. I don't even want to go. Jin, really pissed me off this time".

"We're thankful that Jin did that because if luck is on our side, maybe soon you'll have a boyfriend", Hoseok and Taehyung giggled.

"Ugh! Oh, where's Chim?", I was wondering why he didn't come with Tae and Hobi.

"He's on a date", Hoseok was combing my hair.

"At last! With who?", If my instinct is right I know who it is but I wanted confirmation.

"With Mr. Tongue Technology!", they said in unison.

--------

--------

(JIMIN)

"Chim, Jin invited me to come to his party later. Will you come with me?", Yoongi asked.

We were eating at a fancy restaurant. A date. I missed this.

After I ended what was between me and Yoongi, I never had anything special with anyone after him. I just felt that I am never going to be happy unless I move on with my one-sided love. It made me realized after the talk with Hobi that I need to let go to be contented in a relationship.

"Sure", I gave him my sweetest smile.

"Thank you, babe and thank you for giving us another chance". His words melted my heart. I will try to open my heart for you, Yoongi.