Part V

(JIMIN)

Good Morning, Babe!

The text message Yoongi sent. I closed my eyes trying to think what I did bad in my past life to have this unexpected fate.

Why do they have to be friends? Why?

It wasn't enough that I felt guilty for breaking up with Yoongi, I can’t return his feelings for me. The reason was a certain person and that person ended up being his friend.

“I’m guessing, that mood was because of last night”, Hoseok entered the flower shop.

“Please don’t remind me. You didn’t work today?”. It was too early for Hobi to be hanging out.

“Our school director gave me permission to go home early because according to him I was working my ass off. Well, he was not mistaken. I just wanted the kids to win the competition”. Hoseok is a dance teacher at a dance academy and he would transform into a dance monster wheneber his students would compete.

“Where’s Tae?”, I asked, wondering where the other one was because when Hobi is here I'm pretty sure that Taehyung will come next to disturb my moment of peace.

“He’s still in his studio. I think it’s for a famous magazine”, Taehyung is a photographer and recently his pictures had caught some famous magazine’s attention.

“Enough about us. So, did he contacted you already?”, Hoseok was curious.

Well, I can’t blame him. Last night, Yoongi got my number before we went home. A part of me was glad that he didn’t hold a grudge against me.

“He texted me this morning”.

“And?”,

“And nothing. I haven’t responded yet”.

“Why the hell not?”.

“I don’t know what to say”.

“There are plenty of things to say. Like, how are you or can we hang out or better just go straight to the point and ask him if he wants to get laid tonight”.

I rolled my eyes. The ever flirty Hoseok in the house.

“Well, I don’t want to get laid tonight”.

“You don’t want to get laid or you just don’t want it to be him?”.

“I don’t know”.

“Chim! What’s there not to like about Yoongi? I mean, aside for being good with his tongue, he is hot as fuck”.

“Well, he’s not..”, I cut myself short. I don’t want to think about him right now. I want to get over him.

“He’s not Jungkook? Hello? Newsflash! We only have one Jungkook and that Jungkook will not be yours, Chim”.

His hurtful words were like daggers but it was the truth. He will never be mine.

“Do you think I don’t know that? Well, for years I have been convincing myself about that!”, I yelled back and I didn’t noticed the tears that were falling down my cheeks.

“Oh sorry, baby. I know that you have been struggling for so long just to forget him and this time a man who is willing to be there for you is knocking once again at your heart”, He tried to soothe the ache I was feeling while hugging me. “And we just want you to be happy, Chim”.

“I know Hobi. I know and I promise that I will try”, I wiped away the tears, trying to be strong and trying to show myself that I can.

“Good”, Hoseok smiled. He wasn’t convinced but it was a start.

-----------

(NA EUN)

“So, how’s my baby?”, a masculine voice interrupted my thoughts and made me bumped the back of my head at the hood of the car.

“Ouch! What did you say?”, I was rubbing the sore area at the back of my head when I turned to the guy that I want to punch for calling me his baby.

“Oh, sorry. I was referring to my car”, Namjoon saw the irritation on my face and quickly explained.

“Oh”, embarrassed at my stupidity.

“Well, I think I can fix her in less than a month”.

“That’s good”.

“Hey, Joon!”, Jin stood beside him.

“Hi, Jin”. They smiled at each other and hugged.

“Yu Ra is asking if you can make it this weekend for our party?”, Jin asked, mentioning his girlfriend, who kept pestering him about inviting Namjoon.

“Well I have an appointment on .....”,

“Na Eun wil be there”, Jin suddenly said.

“I am?”, my question and scowl was directed at my boss.

“Okay. I will be there”, Namjoon’s reply made me want to curse at Kim Seokjin.

Jin looked at me with his smile that says ‘sorry and I love you my friend’. But my mood was far from fine.

“Better hide under the skirt of Yu Ra, Seokjin. Because right now, I so want to wring your neck”, I whispered at him but kept the smile on my face for Namjoon’s sake.

“Oh I forgot, I have to get something inside. See you this weekend, Joon!”, Seokjin ran fast and grinned at me while making his escape.

“I hope I didn’t make you uncomfortable”. His friend grinned shyly with his dimples.

“No, you didn’t”, he is a nice guy. Oh well, just give him a chance, Na Eun.

“Is it okay if I pick you up, so that we can go together at Jin’s place? but if you’re not okay with it....... ”.

“No, it’s fine”.

“Okay, see you this weekend”, his face lits up. He was starting to walk away when I realized something.

“You didn’t get my number”, I yelled for him to hear me. How will he pick me up if he doesn’t know my address?

“I did!”, he answered back and entered his car.

When? How did he get my number? Oh Fuck!

“SEOKJIN! Make sure that I can’t see your beautiful ass wherever you’re hiding!”.