Chapter 1

Hoseok turned his heading seeing his alarm clock read 5:25 PM and nearly choked. He quickly jumped out the bed rushed to the bathroom to freshen himself up.

"Aish! Yoongi why didn't you wake me. I have to be there by 5:40 and it takes me at least 20 minutes to get there!" Hoseok yelled in annoyance.

"Sorry babe. I didn't notice, this client is really messing with my head." Yoongi yelled from their kitchen as he typed on his computer.

Hoseok huffed before fixing his hair and grabbing his keys.
"I'll see you tonight." He kissed his lover's lips.

"Aish...babe I can't. The boss wants me to stay overnight again." Yoongi sighed turning to Hoseok who was currently pouting.

"B-But it's our two-year anniversary dinner. I made reservations at this nice 5-star restaurant and all." Hoseok sighed with a pout.

"I'm sorry love. I'll make it up to you tomorrow." Yoongi kissed his boyfriend's forehead before heading towards their room.

Hoseok held back the tears as he walked out the door of their condominium. He was glad it was Thursday, he couldn't take going to work sad again.

*****

"Sorry, I didn't hear my alarm." Hoseok quickly apologized to his assistant as he entered the room nearly full with children.

"It's fine Mr. Jung. If that's all, I'll be at my desk. Please ring me for anything." His assistant bowed before leaving.

Hoseok turned to his lovely students as they waited eagerly to learn from their hiphop dance teacher.

"Good afternoon everyone." Hoseok smiled as the children stood up.

"GOOD AFTERNOON MR. JUNG." The children nearly yelled as they bowed making Hoseok giggle.

"Let's stretch and begin warm ups. Okay?" The children nodding in return.

As the children stretched, three knocks were barely heard from the door. Hoseok walked towards the door as Assistant Li stood outside.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Jung but this is the new student starting today, her name is Kim Da Hyun. This is her current guardian, Kim Taehyung."

Hoseok glanced at the extremely attractive male, suddenly insecure about his casual attire which consisted of black joggers, black and white stripped shirt and black chucks.

"Hi Dahyun. I'm Jung Hoseok. I'll be your hiphop dance teacher." Hoseok smiled warmly before taking one of the little girl's hand in his. 

Dahyun smiled back shyly before bowing and greeting Hoseok. Assistant Li guided her into the room, leaving Hoseok to talk with Taehyung.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Kim. I'm Jung Hoseok. I'll be Dahyun's dance instructor." Hoseok spoke confidently greeting the new parent.

"Nice to meet you too Hoseok. Please call me Taehyung." Taehyung smiled taking Hoseok's hand and kissing it gently.

Hoseok blushes deeply before continuing, "Dahyun seems like a lovely child. I can't wait to work with her. Are you her father?" Hoseok remembered Assistant Li calling Taehyung Dahyun's ''current guardian''.

"No, no. I'm her uncle. Her parents, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin are celebrating their honeymoon in America so I'll be taking care of her for a while until they return."

"Okay, well practice is over from 5:40 to 8:40 PM and is from Monday to Thursday for Dahyun's group." Hoseok explained to the handsome man.

Taehyung thanked the slightly shorter male before providing his contact info and leaving.

*****

Hoseok returned to the empty apartment before sighing sadly. He really missed his boyfriend. He couldn't remember the last time he and Yoongi actually did something romantic or went out on a date.

Hoseok showered before turning on the TV. As he stared at the television with a pout, his mind couldn't help but wonder towards the handsome, Kim Taehyung. Hoseok felt his heart flutter as he thought of his smile but quickly slapped himself out of it.

"Stop thinking about him. You love Yoongi, he's the love of your life and your childhood sweetheart. It's you and him against the world." Hoseok smiled as he kept reminding himself everytime the handsome man appeared in his thoughts.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
First chapter of my first Vhope/Yoonseok fanfic. Hope you like! Votes and comments appreciated <3