Chapter 2

"Yah! Cmon Jungkook. I was playing that!" Taehyung yelled in annoyance as his close friend turned his game system off.

"Taehyung! Let's go out. I'm lonely." Jungkook whined to the older male.

"Why is this my problem?" Taehyung huffed.

"Jimin is busy and Namjoon and Seokjin are in the US. So you have to entertain me." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he listened to the younger male.

"Aish! Go home Jungkook! I have to pick up Dahyun soon. I don't want you here when she comes. She goes crazy when she sees you."

"Can you blame her?" Jungkook smirked to himself.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Narcissistic much? It's because you spoil her."

"Of course. Why do you think Seokjin always feeds me?" Jungkook explained making Taehyung chuckle.

Checking his watch, Taehyung grabbed his keys before walking towards the door.

"Don't break anything kay? I'll be back." He mumbled to Jungkook to who nodded but was only focused on his phone.

*****

Taehyung stood against his sleek black car as he waited for the clock to hit 8:40. As soon as it hit 8:40, he quickly entered the building before walking down the hall towards the hiphop class. Subconsciously, he couldn't wait to see the beautiful male instructor his heart seemed to skip beats for.
Taehyung couldn't remember the last time a guy made him feel like this. He made sure to change into an attire that focused on his lean and athletic figure.

He could hear the whispers as he walked closer towards the door.

"Which child's parent is that?"

"He's so handsome."

"I heard his child just transferred."

Taehyung smirked at the comments causing the girls to swoon.

As he reached the door, his eyes immediately landed on the beauty as Hoseok wrapped up the class.

"Hello Mr. Kim. You're here to sign for Dahyun's dismissal, I assume?" Assistant Li broke Taehyung from his thoughts.

"Oh right, sorry. Yes, where do I sign?" Taehyung quickly signed his signature before resting his eyes back on the pretty male.

"Okay everyone, have a great evening." Hoseok smiled.

"THANK YOU MR.JUNG, SEE YOU MONDAY." The children yelled before quickly leaving their parents.

Taehyung instantly spotted Dahyun isolated from the kids.

"Dahyun how was your first day?" He asked as he knelt down beside her.

"It was okay oppa. Can we go now?" The little asked with little patience.

"One second. Let me say goodbye to Mr. Jung."  But Taehyung knew he just wanted to see the handsome male again.

He walked over to Hoseok who was deep in thought.
"Evening, Hoseok." Taehyung suddenly spoke scaring Hoseok with his deep voice.