Chapter 3

Hoseok arrived at Jimin's house later that night. He walked into before setting his bag down. He could hear noise coming from the master bedroom. He knocked gently as he waited for Jimin to answer but to his surprise it was Jungkook.

"Hoseokie. What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked as he leaned against the door frame.

"I just needed a break from home so I asked Jimin if I could stay the weekend."

"HOSEOK!" Jimin yelled as he jumped on Hoseok who barely balanced himself.

"Jiminie. I've missed." Hoseok giggled.

"I've missed you too Hyung. Why don't you visit more often?" Jungkook asked as the trio settled in the living room.

"Oh you know, work and stuff." Hoseok told truthfully.

"And Yoongi?" Jungkook asked with a knowing look. He then walked into the kitchen probably making Hoseok some tea.

"He's been busy too." Hoseok sighed.

"Happy 2-year anniversary by the way. What'd you guys do?" Jimin asked with excitement.

"We went out to dinner then home." Hoseok replies with a monotone.

"Any gifts?" Jungkook asks from the kitchen.

"I bought him a watch and some cologne and left it on his dresser but I don't think he noticed." Hoseok thanked Jungkook for the tea.

"Did he get anything for you?" Jimin asked Hoseok, sadness lacing his voice.

"He took me out. That's enough." Hoseok smiled.

Jungkook and Jimin secretly exchanged glances, Hoseok oblivious though. The couple help Hoseok settle in the guest room before spending the rest of the night watching movies.

*****

"Wake him up." Hoseok heard from his slumber.

"So he can yell at me? No, you do it." He became annoyed with the hushed voices.

"Listen to your Hyung." The other whisper a little too hard making Hoseok stir awake.

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked deeply, slightly scaring them both.

"We're going out with some friends and we want you to come." Jungkook explained.

"This early?" Hoseok asking, assuming it was still morning.

"Hyung! It's 2 pm." Jimin whined.

"Fine. Give me twenty minutes." Hoseok demanded.

Jungkook and Jimin nodded before leaving, giving Hoseok his privacy.

Hoseok quickly showered before looking through his bag for something to wear. After deciding on a red champion hoodie with black jeans and timberlands he began to fix his hair. As he took his phone off the charger, he noticed many nonfictions.

Yesterday 11: 53 PM
My Suga 🧡🥢

Where are you?
11:53 PM

Come home, Hoseok. I'm worried.
11:56 PM

Babe, please respond.
11:58 PM

Today 12:03 AM

I love you, please come home.
12:03 AM

Please call or text me baby.
12:19 PM

Hoseok bit his lips, feeling guilty for leaving without notice but he needed a few days from Yoongi. But he loved him so much.... so he responded.