Chapter 5

Hoseok pulled up to work, sighing as he got out his car. He pulled down on his black T-shirt which was paired with his gray sweats and black vans. He greeted his coworkers and assistant before walking into the classroom, preparing for his class.

Assistant Li came into the room before speaking, "Mr. Jung, you have a delivery." She handed Hoseok a small box who looked puzzled.

"For me?" He asked his assistant confused. Assistant Li nodded before bowing and leaving.

Hoseok put the box in his bag before putting it on his desk.

A few minutes later, the student started pouring in one by one, all greeting Hoseok.

Hoseok began to stretch as the kids warmed up before beginning class.

*****

Outside his condominium, Hoseok pulled his bag over his shoulder as he walked up the five flights of stairs. As he opened the door, he was met with silence. Of course, Yoongi didn't get off work till 10 so he had about 40 minutes to himself.

He rolled up his sleeves as he started getting prepping dinner. As time passed on, he diced the vegetables and stirred the stew. As he was tasting the rice, he heard keys jingle before the door opened.

Hoseok turned to see Yoongi staring at him with heart eyes.

"You're home." Yoongi stared but Hoseok could hear the excitement in his voice.

"I am." Hoseok smiled before turning around to continue stirring the stew, "I made your favorite. Sit down, I'll share out the food."

Although Hoseok couldn't see, Yoongi was staring at his figure with loving eyes. He couldn't believe he ended up with someone so forgiving and caring. He put his briefcase down before sitting at the table.

Hoseok shared out a generous amount on two plates before sitting down with Yoongi.

"So how was work?" Hoseok asked making Yoongi look up in confusion.

Yoongi figures the first thing Hoseok would want to discuss with him is why he left without notice. Instead, Yoongi just replied, "It was good, the traffic was light and I won another case."

Hoseok smiled as he ate his rice, "Thats great babe." He replied making Yoongi nod.

After a moment of silence, Yoongi looked up before speaking, "Hoseok, I'm sorry."

Hoseok sighed, putting his chopsticks down horizontally over the bowl of rice. "I know babe."

Yoongi put his utensil down before grabbing Hoseok's hand. "I'll do better, I promise. I already got approved Friday to Sunday off so I can spend them with you and even booked a vacation in Miami for your birthday."

Hoseok smiled, "You remembered my birthday?" He asked.

"I know I forgot earlier but I'm sorry. I want to go all out for your 26th birthday and spend time with you. I've been so miserable these past days and I want you to come home and stay." Yoongi explained gripping Hoseok's hand.

"I forgive you Yoongi." Hoseok smiled. Yoongi grabbed his hand tighter with excitement before showing his gummy smile.

Yoongi pulled Hoseok onto his lap, connecting his lips with his lover. His hands gripped Hoseok's waist as the two made out. After a minute or two, they both pull apart for air.

"I love you." Yoongi kisses Hoseok's forehead.

"I love you more." Hoseok replied kissing Yoongi's lips.

"I love you the most." Yoongi won their little love battle.

"Let's eat. Here." Yoongi said picking up some meat and feeding it to Hoseok who gladly ate it.