Chapter 9

Hoseok reached home and tried calling Yoongi multiple times but he didn't answer worrying Hoseok. Had Hoseok accidentally expose his mistake yesterday while drunk? Hoseok frustratingly ran his hand through his hands and he sat on the bed with sadness in his eyes. He loved Yoongi very much and it would probably kill him if they broke up a drunken mistake. But Hoseok knew the difficulty of trying to forgive and move with these kinds of situation. He only hoped that their love was strong enough to overcome this situation.

Several days later

Today was the day Yoongi returned from his business trip but Hoseok who was currently asleep in their bed was unaware of this. That was until he heard their bedroom slam close. This startled Hoseok who arose from his slumber, wiping the crust out his eyes. It was Saturday, currently a half an hour 1 am.

"Yoongi-hyung, you're home." Hoseok smiled, still a bit drowsy.

"Sit up, I need to talk with you." Yoongi spoke harshly throwing his briefcase on the table while staring at Hoseok.

"Oh...okay. Is something the matter hyung?" Hoseok asked nervously.

"I know about you and Taehyung." Yoongi spoke, venom lacing his tone. Yoongi actually didn't know what happen and made a big assumption based on what he heard on Hoseok's birthday and the pictures he saw of Hoseok on Facebook.

Hoseok however didn't know this and thought he told Yoongi accidently while drunk. He removed the photos from Facebook but not quick enough he assumed.

Little did the two know...

Hoseok sighed looking down with a sad expression. "I'm sorry. I was drunk and I already told Taehyung we can't be friends. Please forgive me hyung." Hoseok stood as he inches towards Yoongi who was staring at him with hatred.

"I take you on a trip to Miami and buy you an expensive promise ring and you go and cheat on me. What kind of bullshit is that Hoseok? How can I take you back?" Yoongi shouted making Hoseok flinch and tear up.

"I know and I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promise." Hoseok tried to touch Yoongi but the older, so infused with anger, smacked the other making Hoseok stumble back, bits of blood on the corner of his mouth.

"You're mine! Stop slutting yourself around. You only love me! Understand?" Yoongi grabbed Hoseok and slightly squeezed his neck.

Hoseok nodded, tears streaming down his face and blood on his lips. He had never seen this side of Yoongi and it frightened him. Yoongi had never hit nor yelled at him like this before. But he didn't care, Yoongi gave him a second chance and he was appreciative.

*****

It had been a few weeks and the abusive behavior with Yoongi continued and Hoseok didn't know how much he could take. It was started to affect his work at the studio.

Hoseok was currently teaching his a new choreography but his back was sore due to Yoogni beating him for breaking an expensive plate his grandma bought him.

He wanted to show the students a move but the soreness in his back preventing him for doing so. He was glad the kids did not notice and the choreography turned out better than expected.

As he dismissed class, he tried to bow slightly instantly regretting as he felt the pain shoot through his back.

Seokjin seeing this from the door gasped as he hurried to help Hoseok.

"Hoseok-ah, are you okay?" Seokjin asked.

"I'm fine Jin-hyung." Hoseok played it off as he fake smiled.

"You're lying. What's wrong?" Seokjin asked him seriously.

"I'm fine hyung. Just a little sore."

"Sore from what?" Seokjin asked with caution. He refused to believe Yoongi would afflict any type of pain in Hoseok unless it was during sex.

"Um...choreographing the dances. You know how it is."

"I'm a chef so no I don't, but okay. Just rest up will you. And call me if you need to." Seokjin spoke sternly as he crossed his arms.

"I will hyung. Thank you." Hoseok genuinely smiled before walking away. Not knowing Seokjin was dialing Namjoon to let him know of Hoseok's condition, putting Dahyun in the car as he did so.

Hoseok packed his stuff before walking towards his car. He was surprised to see Taehyung waiting there for him, his Lamborghini parked behind Hoseok's car.

He slowed down his pace as he glancing around avoiding eye contact with Taehyung.

"What are you doing here Tae?" Hoseok asked sternly.

"I missed you hyung. I didn't mean to ruin your birthday and I really wanna continue being your friend." He pleaded as he walked near Hoseok.

"I don't know. After what happened, I think it's best that I limit my contact with you." Hoseok responded before opening his back car down to put his things in. As he bent down, he could feel the pain shooting again throughout his back making him groan and automatically put his hand there.

"Hoseok-hyung!" Taehyung yelled as Hoseok fell but thank god for his reflexes, he caught Hoseok before he could hit the concrete.

"Hyung...Hoseok-hyung!" Taehyung yelled once he noticed Hoseok unconscious. Taehyung quickly pulled out his cell calling 911.

"Hello, my friend just fell unconscious! Can you send the paramedics to Douglas Rd off 27th ave in front of Seoul Arts Dance Studio?" Taehyung said into the phone as the 911 respondent communicates with him.

*****

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Chapter dedicated to @uluvzaria
This was another quick filler. Drama next chapter!
Hope you like! Votes and comments appreciated ♡!