Chapter 15

Firstly, thank you for 3K+ views, 300+ votes, and 30+ comments! It is deeply appreciated and I'm glad people enjoy my book. Secondly, sorry for not updating for over two months, I've been testing and honestly have no time after school to update between my horrible sleep schedule and my daily routine, then eventually I lose inspiration and became lazy. Thirdly, as a result, summer has started for me, so I will be able to update regularly like I should be. Thanks for understanding, and enjoy ^_^!

|Taehyung POV|

"Mr. Kim, this is the latest update on Mr. Jung Hoseok. He's went to and from work on his normal work schedule. He was later, spotted hours with two girls out to Mr. Kim Seokjin's café, and are also his neighbor at his new apartment complex. The woman on the left is Park Chaeyoung but goes by Rosé, is 23 years of age, and is a member of the girl group, Blackpink. The woman on the right is Yoo Kyung Wan but goes by Jeongyeon, is 19 years of age, and is a member of the girl group, Twice." My secretary, Yeji, reports to me as she hands me two separate files on the women in the photos taken of them and my love entering Seokjin's café.

"Thank you, Yeji. You're dismissed." I spoke before looking through the folders making sure these girls aren't a threat to my Hobi like that psychopath, Min Yoongi.

Speaking of Min Yoongi, he's been under the radar for a while now. I hope he doesn't have anything up his sleeve to harm my Hoseok.

After thoroughly reading through the files, I set them aside and and begin to work. Many work hours laters, I close up my briefcase and hand it to my assistant, personal driver and bodyguard, Chanyeol.

"You have a dinner date with Mr. Jung Hoseok tonight at 8. Reservations have been made at the finest 5-star restaurant specified for Mr. Jung Hoseok's liking." Chanyeol stated as he started up and began to drive.

"Great." I replied as we entered the dreadful traffic.

|Third Person POV|

"Goodnight, Hoseok-oppa!" Jeongyeon yelled along with Rosé as the two headed to their apartment.

Hoseok laugher before closing the door to his apartment. He checked the time and was glad, he made sure he had enough time to get ready to see Taehyung. They had been going out and seeing each other recently.

To the point, Hoseok felt a similar feeling he once felt for Yoongi. He felt that he was finally ready to take it a step a further with Taehyung. It scared him but he had to move forward at one point.

He quickly showered and took care of his personal hygienes.
He rummaged through his closet for his sexist outfit and decided on some mesh and skin-tight jeans and a bit of red.

He parted his hair, applying a bit of gel. He loosen the first few buttons of his shirt and tucked the front half in. After an hour and half of getting ready, he grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys before heading outside. It was currently a quarter to 8 so Hoseok had more than enough to get to the restaurant.

As he headed downstairs towards his car, Hoseok could've sworn he heard someone following him. After turning around and finding no one, Hoseok brushed it off and headed towards his car. As he about to open his car, he gasped as he saw the masked person behind, and then everything went black.

*****

Meanwhile, Yoongi had just finish locking Hoseok up in chains linked to a pole, in his basement where he was sure no one would hear him scream and only he had a key to.