Chapter 16

|Third Person POV|

"What do you mean he's missing? We just saw him less than 50 hours ago!" Namjoon said as he walked into Taehyung's mansion-like house.

"We were suppose to have dinner tonight around 8, but he never came." Taehyung explained loosening his tie and removing his coat.

"Well that's not like Hobi-ssi at all. He's very punctual." Seokjin expressed as the three sat at the large dining table.

"Have you two had contact with Yoongi since he and Hoseok broke up?" Taehyung asked straightforwardly.

"Uhh, yes actually. We made plans to meet tonight at 7 but he canceled because of work." Namjoon stated.

"Exactly! But according to my research, his hours are from 7 to 5." Taehyung voiced loudly.

The trio all made eye contact before Seokjin spoke. "How do you know this? Are you saying Yoongi is responsible for Hobi's disappearance?" He asked.

"I had my secretary get me all his info and work schedule. I knew he was the reason for Hoseok being hospitalized and I know he's behind this as well." Taehyung spoke with anger making the couple glance at each other frequently.

"That makes sense, but where would Yoongi take him?" Seokjin asked making them all turn and think.

"I want to say his apartment but that's too easy. If I know Yoongi, he'd hide him somewhere important and sentimental to both him and Hoseok. Somewhere they could rekindle their love." Namjoon thought out loud.

"Where was their first date or the first time they met?" Taehyung asked quickly.

"Their first date was at an amusement park but there's no place to hide and too many people around for him to kidnap and store Hoseok there." Seokjin told while the other two nodded their head in agreement.

"But they met in college along with me and Jimin, so that won't be much of help." Namjoon spoke.

"He has to be somewhere not crowded, underground and I'm thinking near a store. I'm sure Yoongi wouldn't let him starve or anything." Seokjin said and the other nodded.

"I'm calling Jungkook, he's the closet to Hobi. I'm sure he'll know." He continued as Taehyung nodded.

*****

Several days later

"Yoongi please stop this." Hoseok pleased he sat across from Yoongi at the cold, metal table, cutting his steak.

"You should eat babe, I'm not feeding you till morning." Yoongi replied letting Hoseok know it was nighttime. He could never tell due to the no windows and being locked underground.

"Gosh Yoongi, I hate it here. What must I do to get out of here?" Hoseok asked desperately. He felt like he was slowly losing his mind.

Yoongi paused for a minute before setting down his knife. He stared directly into Hoseok's eyes before replying seriously, "Never leave me, we'll leave to Daegu tomorrow night. You'll get a new name and job and so will I. We'll get married and start a family like we've should've already."