Chapter 6

The Outfit Taehyung is currently wearing^

Hoseok inhaled sharply as he checked out Taehyung's outfit.

"Dongsaeng, what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm here to watch Dahyun and the other kids perform. Plus I wanted to see you." Taehyung explained to his hyung with a boxy smile.

"Tae, look you're an amazing guy and you've been a great friend but I have a boyfriend that I respect and love very much. And I feel our  close "friendship" is disrespectful and wrong to him." Hoseok sighed as he turned around, playing with the pendant.

"Hyung, listen I-"

"I'm sorry. But I don't think I can hang out alone with you again." Hoseok apologized before leaving to his seat next to Yoongi.

Taehyung sighed, sadness in his eyes. He just wanted to be with the beautiful boy. But first he'd have to remove Yoongi and he was beginning to get frustrated. He huffed before walking into the center and finding his seat next to Namjoon.

*****

"That was amazing. Hoseok you choreographed that?" Namjoon asked with great shock.

The group of boys were talking amongst themselves except for Taehyung who was playing with Dahyun.

"Yeah, it's nothing." Hoseok humbly waved him off.

"No babe he's right, that choreography was great. I'm so proud of you." Yoongi kissed Hoseok's forehead making him blush.

Taehyung soon walked over to the group.

"Taehyung, this is Hoseok's boyfriend, Min Yoongi. Yoongi this is Kim Taehyung." Namjoon introduced the two.

"Nice to finally meet you Yoongi. Hoseok talks about you all the time." Hoseok shifted in discomfort as Taehyung plastered a fake smile and held his hand out, which Yoongi shook, oblivious to the tension between the other too.

"All good things I hope." Yoongi smiled his gummy smile before pulling Hoseok into his arms. Hoseok smiled shyly as his cheeks started burning up.

"Of course." Taehyung smiled before glancing at Hoseok who looked at the floor in discomfort.

"We wanted to invite you guys to our new house. A sorta, housewarming party, we have snacks and alcohol." Namjoon said enthusiastically, his arm around Seokjin'a waist.

"What about Dahyun?" Jimin asked, obviously concerned because kids and young adults with alcohol should never mix.

"My cousin, Jisoo offered to watch her over the weekend." Namjoon replies with confidence.