Chapter 4

The two friends later arrive at the fancy restaurant.

"Is this one of the restaurants Namjoon owns?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, we'll get seated immediately since we're friends." Taehyung spoke and as said, they were immediately seated after Taehyung checked in.

The two sit and look at the menus and try to decide on a meal.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. What can I get you guys today?" The pretty blonde waitress asked the duo.

"I'll have the bulgogi special with Makgeolli." Taehyung closed his menu and handed it to the waitress.

Hoseok smiled because the restaurant had almost the same kimchi special he wanted last time. "I'll have kimchi ramen and sprite." Hoseok handed the blonde his menu too.

"Alright, the food will be here shortly. Please enjoy your evening." She bowed before leaving.

The two sat in comfortable silence, not knowing how to start a conversation.

"So Hoseok, how are you? I could tell Jimin is very protective over you. He questioned my intentions of being your friend." Taehyung chuckled making Hoseok laugh.

"I'm okay. I could be better but hey that's life. Thanks for you're concern though. How are you?" Hoseok asked genuinely.

"I'm okay too. I would be better if a certain someone was mine but I'll settle for friends." Taehyung smirked making Hoseok blush so hard he could feel the heat in his neck.

"Tae that's so inappropriate." Hoseok scolded with a smile.

"I'm serious Hyung. I know I haven't know you that long but from what I've seen, I don't want anyone else." Taehyung expresses making Hoseok sighed.

"I don't know what to say. I have a boyfriend that I love very much. I'm sorry but I couldn't possibly return your feelings." Hoseok replied sadly.

"That's okay, I'm willing to wait." Taehyung smiled and Hoseok couldn't tell if he was feeling hopeful or annoyed.

*****

Hoseok was now inside Taehyung expensive car outside Jungkook and Jimin's house.

"Thank you for tonight Tae. I really needed a breather and this helped so much." Hoseok was grateful that Taehyung was able to make him forget his worries and problems.

"It's nothing. I'm always here if you need me Hyung. Rest well." Taehyung kisses his hand, squeezing it before opening Hoseok's door like the gentleman he was.

Hoseok nodded with a blush creeping his face as he quickly made his way inside the house.

Hoseok closed the door with a small smile on his face. That was the first night he was able to relax and just talk in a while.

*****

Hoseok woke up that Sunday really refreshed and ready to start the day. He even made breakfast for the lovely couple for letting him for crash a few days.

"Oh Hyung, what's got you so energetic this morning?" Jimin asked excitedly as he stuffed his face with pancakes.

"Oh no reason, just happy to be alive." Hoseok giggled as he played with the fruit he cut up, smiling to himself.

Jimin and Jungkook exchange glances before sitting up.

"Jimin, love, do you smell that?" Jungkook asked with a serious expression.

Jimin who immediately caught on responded, "Oh yeah I do, it's stinks of it too." The disgust in his voice making Hoseok head snap up.

"What smell? I don't smell anything... well beside the food." Hoseok complained wanting to know what was so horrible.