Chapter 17

|Third Person POV|

Hoseok woke up to rustling and a mop of silver hair in his face. He rubbed his eyes till the blurry-ness went away. He noticed Yoongi packing away the few clothes he bought him to change into. Yoongi then put on gloves and began wiping down the metal table then the TV.

"Yoongi what are you doing?" Hoseok asked with confusion.

"I just got word that your little CEO boyfriend is on his way here. So we're going to Daegu. We're gonna start a new life and leave all this behind us." Yoongi replied as he stuffed everything into a black, plastic garbage bag.

"What? NO!" Hoseok yelled. The fear of leaving his life behind getting to him.

Yoongi's eyes darkened before he set the bag down on the floor. He slowly walked over to Hoseok who was slowly backing up in the mattress.

"You coming with me whether you like it or not. You're mine Hoseok, what don't you fucking understand?!" He slapped Hoseok making the younger boy whimper in pain.

"I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE." Hoseok yelled with tears streaming down his face.

"YOU GO WHERE I GO!" Yoongi yelled back before pulling out his phone.

Hoseok held his face in pain and silently cried as he listened to the conversation.

"Yes, send the boys to come get the rest of the stuff. We're leaving for the private jet now."

Yoongi walked over towards Hoseok before pulling a pair of cuffs out of his black jacket.

"Try to run and my men out there won't hesitate to tackle you. Follow my orders and you won't be harmed." He told Hoseok before unlocking the chains.

Hoseok tried to run but Yoongi quickly grabbed his wrist causing Hoseok to fall and his arm to twist.

"YOONGI, YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Hoseok yelled in pain as Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

"Shit." Yoongi yelled when he realized Hoseok was really in pain. "Shouldn't have tried to run, dammit Hoseok." He cuffed Hoseok hands to the front before softly messaging his wrist.

"You'll be okay. I'm here." Yoongi whispered, wiping away Hoseok's tears.

Ten minutes later and the duo are in a sleek black car with tinted windows on the way to Yoongi's private jet.

Hoseok stayed on his side, sniffling softly to himself. How the hell would he get out of this situation? He had no idea, no energy, and was too bruised to put up a fight.

Yoongi watched with sadness as his lover cried silently in the corner. But the only thing he cared about at that point, was him and Hoseok getting to Daegu before that Taehyung guy caught them.

Yoongi's phone suddenly rang. He wondered who it could be since an unknown number popped up.

[Italics on the left is Taehyung and the right is Yoongi]

Hello?

Son of a bitch! Give me back Hoseok!