Chapter 13

Several days later

Hoseok zipped up his suitcase before setting it in the living room. It was finally the day he planned to escape. He wouldn't take anything but clothes, toiletries, and childhood delicates such as his pictures with his college friends. He was smart enough to leave behind anything Yoongi could trace him to, such as his phone, laptop, and even any jewelry from the past. As well as any clothes or pictures that would remind him of Yoongi, including the promise ring. He'd made sure to leave that on their dresser along with the other jewels Yoongi had given him.

The sound of ringing and vibration from his pocket snapped Hoseok from his thoughts. He looked at the caller ID which read "Kookie 🐰".

He quickly tapped the green icon before putting the phone to his ear.

[Italics on the left is Jungkook and the right is Hoseok]

I'm outside hyung.

I'm coming Kookie, just grabbing a few last things.

Okay, bye bye.

Hoseok hung up before opening the door to the condo before heading down where Jungkook was waiting to put his luggage in the trunk. Hoseok took one last look at the condominium that he once called his home. He let out a sad sigh before hopping in the passenger seat of the car.

"Ready hyung?" Jungkook asked. He couldn't imagine how Hoseok was feeling. He wouldn't be able to live if he and Jimin ended up like Hoseok and Yoongi, especially since the two were so in love.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He gave Jungkook a sad smile before looking out the window.

Jungkook shifted the gear to 'D' before heading towards Jimin and his house.

*****

"You'll be sleeping in here! I redecorated the furniture so it's took your liking. I know you like white furniture but your favorite color is green so I worked with what I had. Hope you like it." Jimin spoke enthusiastically. He wanted Hoseok to be as comfortable as possible after all the hardships he's been through recently.

Hoseok looks around the spacious room in awe. As mentioned before, all the furniture from the dressers to the closet was white however the decor and bedspread were an olive green which Hoseok loved. It matched all too well with the wood floor.

"It's amazing Jimin, I can't thank you enough. Wow... you should be personal my interior designer." Hoseok replied as he jumped on the bed, slightly messing up the duvet cover.

"I'm glad you like it hyung. Please stay as long as you want."

Hoseok sighed sitting up with a serious expression. "Itll be no more than three weeks, I just need to borrow your computer to look for a new condominium, if you don't mind."

"There's no rush hyung. We don't mind." Jimin took Hoseok's hand, squeezing it lightly.

"Thanks Jiminie."

"That's what best friends are for." Jimin kissed his cheek before standing up, "I'll have Jungkook bring you the laptop in a minute." He said before closing the door.

Hoseok smiled as he looked around the room. He was so thankful for his friends.

*****

"Hyung, the phone's for you." Jungkook handed their house phone to Hoseok who was currently making dinner for the couple.