Chapter 10

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

That's all Hoseok heard before he groaned trying to sit up but was quickly pushed back down. He turned his head to see Taehyung along with Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Seokjin who was holding his hand.

"What happened?" Hoseok voices croaked shocking him.

"You fell unconscious hyung. The doctor said you were badly bruised and extremely dehydrated. Why would you come to work in this condition?" Jimin asked with tears in his eyes.

"I knew you weren't well. Did Yoongi do this?" Seokjin asked sternly making Taehyung frown.

"Jimin-hyung, Jin-hyung, Hoseok-hyung just woke up. This isn't the time to be bombarding him with questions. Here hyung." Taehyung handed Hoseok a glass of water which he gladly accepted.

After he took his sips, he eased up so he was resting at a 90 degree angle.

"I'm sorry...I'm dehydrated because I overworked myself and didn't take make time to eat anything, and you know how easily I bruised. I bump into the furniture all the time. Yoongi has nothing to do with this." Hoseok quickly thought of a lie. If he told the boys that Yoongi beat him, they'd sent Yoongi away and he didn't want that.

"These don't look like those types of bruises hyung. Are you sure?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok quickly nodded.

"I'm positive." He put up a smile although it was fake. Seokjin and Taehyung however could see right through him.

There was two knocks before the doctor walked in. "Hello Hoseok, I'm Dr. Hwang Hyunjin." The handsome doctor walked in with a warm smile that reached his eyes.

"When will he be able to be discharged?" Taehyung asked wasting no time.

"Tomorrow morning actually. I however have some concerns. Mr. Jung when was the last time you ate?"

Hoseok put his head down before replying, "2 days." He replied earning a gasp from Jimin and Seokjin. Jungkook ran his hands through his hair before shaking his head while Namjoon sighed trying to comfort Seokjin. Taehyung had to blink severely times to stop himself from crying.

"I see." He wrote some things down on his clipboard. "I have provided you will a diet I would like you follow and check in with me in 2 weeks so I can see how you're doing. I'd also like to recommend you to a therapist to discuss as to why you've haven't been eating. However, you aren't showing signs of anorexia so that's also good." He finished before handing a paper to Hoseok who silently took it.

"Thank you doctor." Namjoon praised. Dr. Hwang nodded. "May I speak to one of you outside?" He asked. Taehyung quickly got up and followed him.

"Hyung, why are behaving like this?" Jungkook asked concerned for his friend.

"I'm sorry to worry you all." Hoseok teared up. He was in a thought dilemma and didn't know what to do.

"Don't be sorry hyung, just tell us what's wrong. Whatever it is we can work through it." Namjoon pleaded.

"I'm fine Joonie." Hoseok sniffled before smiling. "I promised." His heart breaking as he lied to his friends.

Taehyung then walked it. "Yoongi-hyung isnt answering." He said darkly before taking his seat.

"I wanna speak to him." Seokjin got up quickly.

"Wait hyung no! Please don't, I'm okay I promise!" Hoseok pleaded trying to get out of the bed to stop Seokjin.

Seokjin huffed before pushing him back down, "Fine." He checked his watch before looking back to Hoseok. "I have to go home to watch Dahyun. But I'll be back in the morning with some food." He spoke with authority.

Hoseok nodded with a smile, "Thank you hyung. Thank you everyone for visiting me. Ill be okay. Ssaum! (Fighting!)" He smiled. Hoseok bid his goodbyes as his friends left in pairs except for Taehyung who stood near the bed with a frown.

"Hyung, how did you really get those bruises?" He asked with hooded eyes and a raspy deep voice slightly scaring Hoseok.

"I told you Taehyung, I bump into furniture and bruise easily. Don't worry about me." He smiled before laying back down.

"Okay, if you say so." He grabbed his jacket and keys. "I'll see you in the morning hyung."

"Goodnight TaeTae." Hoseok turned off to get some sleep not seeing the big grin Taehyung had on his face from the new nickname he received.

"Goodnight hobi-hyung." He whispered before closing the door.

Hoseok grabbed his phone and dialed Yoongi's number.

Dial...

Dial...

Dial...

When it finally answered, Hoseok quickly spoke. "Yoongi-hyung."  But that's when he heard the disgusting moans.

"F-Fuck. Harder Yoongi." He heard an unfamiliar voice moan. Hoseok gasped looking at his phone checking to see if it was really Yoongi he dialed before putting his ear back to the phone.

"Shit, BamBam. You're so tight." He heard Yoongi groan before he ended the call. Hoseok turned to the ceiling before letting the tears fall. He was feeling severely depressed. He couldn't believe Yoongi would actually cheat on him. He had never ever glance at another man let alone sleep with one.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
This was a quick filler.
Hope you like! Votes and comments appreciated ♡!