Chapter 7

•Few Months Later•

Hoseok woke up to kisses attacking his neck. He stirred before opening one eye. As his vision cleared, he saw Yoongi standing over him with a cupcake with a candle and a small wrapped box.

"Happy birthday baby." Yoongi whispered showing his gummy smile before pecking Hoseok on the lips.

Hoseok smiled and sat up, rubbing his eyes, "Thank you my love." He blew out the candle and licked some of the frosting.

Hoseok and Yoongi just returned from their trip in Miami two days ago. Yoongi took Hoseok to Miami for his birthday where they stayed at a beach house, sipping wine with everything they ate and Yoongi making up for months of not showing Hoseok enough affection.

Unfortunately, the actual day of Hoseok's birthday, Yoongi had to attend a very important busy trip that his boss "just wouldn't allow him to miss" according to Yoongi. However, Hoseok didn't mind because he enjoyed being pampered in Miami by Yoongi. His cheeks flushed as he remembered the sex-related things he and Yoogni did when nighttime approached. So instead, Hoseok would be spending his weekend with Jimin and the rest.

"Here, I want to film your reaction before I leave." Yoongi said handing the reposed gift box to Hoseok and pulling out an expensive camera from their closet, turning it on.

"Yoongiiiii, my hair." Hoseok whined, slightly fixing his bed hair for the camera.

"Just open it." Yoongi said aiming the camera at Hoseok.

Hoseok pouted, "Meanie." He stuck out his tongue before opening the box. He gasped looking at the expensive ring.

He cupped his mouth, tears gathering in his eyes, but just as quick, he shut them tightly to stop the river of tears.

Hoseok picked up the rose gold ring that was covered in diamonds. The color matched perfectly with the pendant he had, whom he still doesn't know was from.

 The color matched perfectly with the pendant he had, whom he still doesn't know was from

The ring^

Hoseok slid the ring on before admiring it.

"It's a promise ring, a promise to remain forever in love with you." Yoongi said still recording.

"I love you, Min Yoongi." Hoseok got up to hug him.

"I love you too, future Min Hoseok." Hoseok laughed before attaching his lips with his lover's and wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi stopped the recording before deepening the kiss, gripping Hoseok's waist. The two continue to make out until Hoseok lightly pulled away, his arms on Yoongi's arms.

"If we go any farther, you'll be late." Hoseok explained.

"Aigoo. You're right." Yoongi checked his apple watch before picking up his briefcase.