Chapter 14

Sorry for in advance for all the time skips :( -MK

•Several days later•

|Hoseok POV|

It was currently a little past 10 pm, however I was still up
looking for a new condominium . It was difficult when I wanted to find one in Seoul, close to the studio but not near the old apartment. The only thing I wasn't worried about was money, thankfully I had lots of that saved up. If my calculations were correct, I had enough for a down deposit, security, and a couple years of rent. I also needed to buy a new car, I was too scared to take my Jeep that Yoongi might've put a tracking device in there after I gave him the spare key. Thankfully, there were many car companies nearby.

After another hour and half, I finally found the condo for me, and the perfect car. I quickly wrote the address and company number down. It claimed to be open 24/7 so I called a set up an appointment for tomorrow to view the condo. Then later that day, I would go get my registrations for my new car.

It was nice to have a fresh start. New apartment, new car, and new opportunities. For once, I was excited. I closed the laptop before setting it aside. I switched off the lights before snuggling in.

*****

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Kim Seungmin." The attractive man shook my hand. No wonder he was recommended, that smile would kill any fellow. However, he must be good at his job to get a 5-star rating from the  previous customers.

"Jung Hoseok, same here." Hoseok gave a warm smile.

"Shall we?" Seungmin lead me inside the condo.

Hoseok stared in awe at the condo. Everything went well, and Hoseok honestly felt this was "the one". It was so unique and authentic.

The attractive male laughed, "From your expression, I take it, you like it? It also come with a room with lots of space for the dance room you mentioned

The attractive male laughed, "From your expression, I take it, you like it? It also come with a room with lots of space for the dance room you mentioned."

"Yes, I love it. I'll take it! When can I move in? Oh, and where do I sign?" Hoseok asked enthusiastically. The location was perfect, the apartment was amazing and already furnished, and the rent was affordable. 

"Today actually, follow me." Hoseok followed Seungmin while he signed what he needed.

*****

|Third POV|

"Thank you." Hoseok hopped into his new car with a squeal. He just signed the papers for his custom Bentley Continental GT that he just bought.