Chapter 8

Taehyung sighed rubbing his forehead before nodding. "You're referring to the necklace?" He asked to make sure.

"Yes. Tae, why do you keep pampering me in expensive gifts? I mean I'm grateful but I feel guilty." Hoseok huffed before rubbing his neck.

"I just want to see you happy. I'm sorry?" Taehyung apologized but in reality, he wasn't sorry for buying gifts for Hoseok. In fact, he wanted to buy more.

"I'm not mad. Thank you, it's very beautiful." Hoseok looked down at the rose gold bracelet that had the pendant as the necklace.

After a second, Hoseok smiled. He really did like the bracelet. He didn't remember the last he bought or received one. "Help me put it on?" He asked Taehyung who eagerly agreed.

Taehyung then noticed the ring on his left hand. He quickly became angry as he grabbed Hoseok's hand. He put it up to his eyes looking at it.

"Where'd you get this hyung? Yoogni?!" Taehyung's deep voice suddenly get deeper.

"Beautiful right? It's a promise ring so don't go spreading false rumors. We're not engaged...yet." Hoseok smiled saying the last part, he remembered Yoongi calling him "Min Yoongi" earlier today.

"Yet?" Taehyung whispered to himself. This is what he gets for waiting months before making his move.

He grabbed Hoseok hand before dragging him back into the club and towards the dance floor where the others were. He recognized the song before smirking.

"Hyung, dance with me." Taehyung yelled over the loud music.

"Yeah, show us your moves, Hoseokie." He heard Jimin speak before everyone else agreeing.

Feel it in my bones
This anticipation
See him through the smoke
So hard to be patient

There is a clock in mind
We running out of time
Killing it goes so easily
I want to feel him breathe
I want his hands on me

You know there's just one thing I need
Just one thing I need, I need, I need, I need

Alright, come on, lift me with the right song
I've been waiting for it all night, baby
Before they turn the lights on, yeah
Come on, lift me with the right song

Run that bass, run that bass
Through my veins
Come and take me away, take me away
Alright, come on, lift me with the right song
Come on, lift me with the right song

Don't know where this goes
I let the wind take me
Into the unknown
No more hesitating

There is a clock in mind
We running out of time
Killing it goes so easily
I want to feel him breathe
I want his hands on me

You know there's just one thing I need
Just one thing I need, I need, I need, I need

Yeah, alright
Come on, lift me with the right song
I've been waiting for it all night, baby
Before they turn the lights on, yeah
Come on, lift me with the right song

Run that bass, run that bass
Through my veins
Come and take me away, take me away

Alright
Come on, lift me with the right song
The right song
The right song
The right song

Hoseok feeling a bit confidence due to the alcohol began to dance slowly as the song slowed down. Taehyung stares with lust as Hoseok did body rolls along with Jimin and Yugyeom. Taehyung taking this as his chance got behind Hoseok, gripping his waist and pulling Hoseok towards him. Hoseok being lost in the song began to grind against Taehyung's lower area. The two grinded against each other until the song finished. Everyone clapping for the show the two put on.

For the rest of the night, Hoseok drank, eat and danced with friends enjoying his birthday. The only thing he could wish for was that Yoongi was here.

*****

Hoseok tried rolled over in the bed but couldn't as arms trapped him in place. Hoseok quickly jumped up holding the blanket against himself. He stared at the naked Taehyung who had on boxes alone. He looked down at himself who also only had on boxers. He gasped as he looked at the scattered clothes on the floor.

He used his foot to kick Taehyung slightly in the back. "Tae, wake up!" Hoseok voided hoarse also making him gasp. Why was his voice hoarse? He doesn't remember screaming last night at the club, but he could barely remember anything last after Jungkook poured him some champagne.
He also felt a huge headache coming along.

Taehyung stirred on his side of the bed before opening his eyes and looking at Hoseok. "Oh hyung. Good morning." Taehyung responded calmly.

"Goodmorning? Seriously? Tae, did we have sex?!" Hoseok asked angrily almost scaring the younger boy a bit. Almost.

Taehyung who didn't drink much last night remembered everything but took this as a chance to break up the couple.
"I felt like you'd react like this in the morning." Taehyung played it off rubbing his neck.

"Oh my god, Yoongi's gonna kill me. Then he's gonna kill you." Hoseok began to sobs as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hyung, don't cry." Taehyung tried to rub Hoseok's back.

"Don't touch me, Taehyung!" Hoseok yelled, anger lacing his tone. Taehyung a little surprised because Hoseok never yelled at him before and he always calls Taehyung "Tae" but this time he didn't.

Hoseok continued to sob as he pictured Yoongi's reaction. He would surely break up with him. He couldn't lose Yoongi. He was Hoseok's everything.

Hoseok pulled his clothes on quickly as he looked for his keys. "Hyu-"

Hoseok quickly cut him off. "Don't even! I can't believe this happened. And where the fuck are my car keys?!" Hoseok fumed with anger.

"They're right here." Hoseok grabbed the car keys from Taehyung before turning and leaving.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Chapter dedicated to @uluvzaria
This was a quick filler.
Hope you like! Votes and comments appreciated ♡!