Chapter 18

|Third Person POV|

Hoseok jumped out the car and got up quickly running as fast as he could. He ran with his hand tied to the front as fast as he could. He felt his heart beating faster as he heard tires screech and gunshots being fired. He screamed before tripping over a rock.

He tried to get up but was quickly pulled up and faced with an angry Yoongi. He clearly had a gun in hand and pointed the gun toward Hoseok's stomach.

"Next time you try to escape, I'll kill that you and then your family and then that CEO you like so much. Stop fucking around with me Hoseok." Yoongi whisper-yelled in his ear.

"You hear me?! I'm not fucking playing this time!" Hoseok nodded. He didn't wanna put his family and friends in danger. Especially Taehyung. He'd just comply with the demands until he finds another opportunity to escape.

Yoongi pushes him into the car before getting in himself and making sure to enable child lock on the doors this time.

*****

"Sir, I called Yeji. She has cleared the streets for us to reach the destination quicker. Be prepared to jump out." Chanyeol warned Taehyung.

As he said, Taehyung noticed the street with construction tape blocking the certain roads to provide easy access for them.

"Good, remind me to give to her a raise." Taehyung said to Chanyeol.

"Yes sir." Chanyeol nodded before speeding up.

Ten minutes, they approached a white jet. Taehyung's heart sped up with excitement as he saw a different black truck pulling up towards. It wasn't Namjoon's BMW nor Jungkook's SUV but the same black truck that he saw Hoseok drive away in the footage when he was kidnapped.

"That truck! He's in there for sure!" Taehyung yelled to Chanyeol.

"Got it. Sir, get ready to jump out." Chanyeol told him. Taehyung nodded before taking out his jacket and loosening his tie.

As they reached the closest they could, Taehyung quickly
jumped out the car as Chanyeol did a slight swerve for him to
jump out. Something like in fast and furious, Taehyung jumped out, and somehow ending up rolling out towards the jet. He got up on legs before running the little bit to the jet. He saw people running up the stairs dressed in all black. He knew it could only be Yoongi.

"Yoongi, give me back Hoseok." He quickly grappled the jacket of the person in all black pulling them back. It was indeed Yoongi.

"Get the fuck off." The shorter male attempted to push Taehyung back. However, younger male grabbed his arms and took the opportunity to knee him in the stomach.

"Son of a bitch." Yoongi groaned in pain.

"Taehyung stop!" Taehyung stopped as soon as he heard the voice he's been wanting to hear.

He turned to see Hoseok walking towards Yoongi and crunching down towards him.

"Hoseok? What's going on? I'm here for you."

|Hoseok POV|

I could not forget the threat Yoongi made to me on the way here as we approached the jet.