«1»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - a loser

                                           1장

Park Jimin with his four best friends Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, were walking on a school hallway together receiving multiple pleased eyes and adoring smiles. As guessed, they were very well liked and known around their university. People found them attractive and kind, waving goodbyes and saying hello's to them like they were old good friends, every single day.

Jimin greeted everyone back with his lovely smile that soon enough died down faster than a lightning when he saw Jeon Jungkook - the mysterious, cold and rude boy, who some girls and boys found intimidatingly attractive, he certainly was both of them. But for reason's so incomprehensible, Jimin and his friends disliked him the most, hate could even be strong enough to describe it. Jungkook annoyed Jimin and his mates just by existing.

"Oh look look who it is, the moodkiller itself." Jimin whispered so only his best mates could hear it, not even addressing Jungkook as a human when using  the word 'it'.
He didn't want anyone else to hear it since he didn't want to look like the bully he truly was.

"Ah what a great way to start a day" Taehyung rolled his eyes, he was the first one who always started picking up on Jungkook and that's how the whole friend group disliked him in the first place.
"I've been kinda hoping he'd get kicked out because of his shitty ass grades.." Seokjin said, glaring at jungkook who was only minding his own business, not even spearing a glance with anyone.

"Truthfully guys, I've heard that his grades are actually good.. like better than any of us!" namjoon whispered loudly.
"Also professor Joo addressed him as 'poetic genius' in the course of literature"

"What?! There's no way.. him?!" Jimin spoke loudly in disbelief gaining looks from other people. "That emo shit?!? didn't even know he had a functioning brain anywhere, good for him then." Taehyung clapped his hands together in laughter.

"Move" Jungkook spoke single wordedly with a cold, blank tune in his voice to someone who was standing in front of his locker, making Jimin's blood boiling by anger as he stomped towards him.

"Yah! don't speak like that to others." Jimin said angrily as he walked in front of Jungkook who only rolled his eyes, not feeling like he did anything wrong, he didn't insult anyone, just told the person to move. He knew very well that he could've been more polite but what was the point?

"Whatever" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders after taking his books out and closing the door.

Jimin still stood in front of Jungkook who gave him the famous 'what you looking at' look. All of his emotionless reactions and his drowsy bored empty eyes, made Jimin and his friends furious.

"Fucking spoiled and ungrateful piece of shit!" Jimin whispered aggressively, swimming his hateful glare up and down on Jungkook as he walked away. Jimin could say, he really hated people who treated innocent people badly without even feeling guilty. At least Jimin felt the guilt after mistreating Jungkook although he sort of hated his guts, but brushed it off by thinking how much Jungkook deserved it.

Jungkook's heart clenched in a hurtful way, knowing very well what the actual truth behind Jimin's words was. He just brushed it off of his mind - at least tried to by keeping the emotionless mask on that he wore everyday. And this, was one of the main reasons he didn't want to have anything to do with other people since he didn't want them to tell him what or who he is.