«13»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙮, 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙮

13장

a friend.

jungkook haven't had a friend since yugyeom. he wondered, why in the world would jimin want to be his friend? he hated him just some weeks ago and wanted him dead, now he wanted to be friends all of sudden. jungkook knew he wasn't very kind to other people and it was one of the main reasons why he didn't have any friends, so why would jimin?

the word "friend" really made jungkook's head messy, it brought back the time when yugyeom died, the times where he killed yugyeom. if they never started driving the car, they would've never ended up in the accident. even the thought of having friends made him feel uneasy. he wondered if he should really even go.
he can't have jimin as his friend, he hated jungkook and jungkook hated him. that was the relationship they had.

no more, no less.

———

jungkook was making lists inside of his head and was dozed off at class. he spaced out a lot.
the rest of the class was spent inside of jungkook's head. he will have a lot to do at home but he was fine with that.

junghyun hadn't contacted him ever since yesterday, when jungkook ignored him and it was confusing him. jungkook didn't know if he should forgive him or not.

everyone deserves second chance right?

but had jungkook ever gotten a second chance?
or did jungkook get a second chance when jimin told him that he is his friend? if jungkook screws this up there's no going back.

all this was making jungkook really anxious. he was now at his second lesson already where jimin and his friends were as well. jungkook hadn't been in reality much today, just being stuck inside of his head with his inner demons.

jungkook was pressing his nails against his palm and shaking his leg nervously. he was stressing out a lot right now, with jimin and his brother, everything was just so confusing. it was too much to handle right now.
maybe he could just take his mind off his brother when he goes to movie with jimin? it was really weird to him. other half of his brain was saying

yes jungkook go! you need this! make friends have fun!!! you are still young don't waste your youth!  said the usually silenced voice, sunny stacey.

and the other one, the most powerful voice in jungkook's head.

don't go. you really don't want to go right?
then don't. it's so fucking simple,
he doesn't want to go with you, he doesn't care.
he just pities you, he knows that you have ridiculously pathetic past and you are worthless piece of crap who lives inside of his head and is rude to everyone. why else would he hate you so much???he knows that you lack at everything. just look at him, he is the literal perfection and the reason he befriended you was that he is too kind to leave someone even as crappy person like you alone.
you heard me jungkook.
sad sammy's voice was basically at this point just jungkook's thoughts.

we can already guess that sad sammy won.

jimin was keeping jungkook on eye and he definitely noticed something off of him. jungkook was sitting behind the class jimin's seat being placed on the same row. he noticed that jungkook looked extremly anxious, he had placed his head down and covered his ears to make sad sammy quiet.

- sad sammy and sunny stacey have been with jungkook ever since he was 4 but through all his life he was taught into it.
they never once had left him alone, they controlled basically everything jungkook did or said, they called themselves the 'jungkook's only friends' but the feeling wasn't mutual anymore. he has always been the loner, the quiet outsider and even when he was a small kid,
he was lonely so he started playing with his own friends in his head. one when he was happy and one when he was sad,
it was something that his mother had started.

everytime jungkook would've been upset, angry, hurt or sad, his mother would've said

"is sad sammy visiting again?"
"let's tell sad sammy to go away kookie"

his mother had created sad sammy for him. and when she would try to cheer him up, she would've said.

"let's invite sunny stacey and be happy."

jungkook hated how these creatures inside of his head that nowadays were just his depression and trauma talking at this point, would always be there.
jimin looked at jungkook with worry laying in his eyes and his heart. jungkook had his ears covered and he was pressing his nails onto his skin. his ears were even bleeding a bit.

jimin couldn't bare to see jungkook having some sort of a panic attack at the class and walked over to him in the middle of teaching, taking jungkook's hand in his and pulling him out of the classroom. everyones eyes were on them, but no one had the time to react. not even jungkook who just followed behind.
jimin dragged jungkook just a bit further away from the classroom as they stopped.

"jungkook-ah, it's okay. eveything is okay. just breathe with me." jimin pulled him in a tight hug and whispered into his ear, starting to breath heavily but calmly so he could try to help jungkook to calm his uneven breathing.

he had no idea what was happening to jungkook, but he knew that he needed someone right now.

jungkook let out a quiet sob and hugged jimin back. he has no idea what's happening to him but he liked the warmth and comfort from jimin, he followed jimin's lead on breathing and started to calm down little by little.

he really felt like someone was choking him alive but at the same time that he was free falling from the roof, trying to gasp for air.

edited chapter.

yes this story will have a darker theme but it's still based on love etc..

i'm so sorry that taehyung has to be the bad guy.. i love him as much as i love all the members!
let's always just remember that this is a fan fiction <3

word count; 1049