«18»

-' 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙩
𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

18장

"jungkook-ah.. don't do that. don't push me away now." jimin said, seeing how jungkook's gaze was on the floor.
"i shouldn't have become friends with you.. i'm really sorry.." jungkook said and was about to leave the cafe but was stopped by jimin.

"no, i'll go wherever you go. you're not leaving me and i for sure am not leaving you in that state." jimin grabbed jungkook's wrist and started walking out of the cafe. but turned around to face taehyung.

"i really hope you die, i will never talk to you again, i'll ruin your life if you won't help fixing this! jungkook needed help and him being my dear friend and my roommate, i helped him! and your jealous salty ass does something like this?! taehyung use your fucking brain and never ever show yourself in front of me unless you want to fix this. you need help!" jimin yelled, noticing how regretful taehyung looked like, maybe at first he thought it was fun but noticing how jimin acted like, he realized he had done an awful mistake. this was the first time in his life that jimin was gonna turn his back to him, never before when they bullied someone and taehyung would do something did jimin turn against him.
he knew something was different this time.

jungkook and jimin walked on a quiet street. neither one of them dared to talk, but jimin squeezed jungkook's tightly, he knew jungkook had an inner battle and it scared him. letting go of that hand scared him so much.

"taehyung.. he's.. so fucked up. ever since his parents divorced he has been this fucking bully, it's been like 9 years from that and he still acts like this.. through our whole childhood he had always picked his victim and i'd be very much participating in that shit.." jimin said, wanting to let jungkook know that the fault wasn't his at all.
"but he's your best friend.. you shouldn't hit him." jungkook said quietly, he hated taehyung so much but understood that he was in pain as well.

jimin sighed loudly. "he did an awful thing to you, the least thing he'd get is a punch on his face. no matter what is happening in his own personal life, he shouldn't take it on others like that." he said, feeling how jungkook squeezed his hand against his own.

"but do you think that he has some abandonment issues..? maybe he's so scared that people who are close to him to divorce from him like his parents did..?" jungkook asked, making jimin hum.
he didn't understand how can jungkook stay so calm and still find ways to defend taehyung's actions, how can a human be so selfless?

"it might be true.. he was really nice and kind and that's why we became best friends.. but then his parents kept fighting with each other like every single day and he sometimes even slept at our house. when they divorced, taehyung stayed with his father who's like crazy rich, and his mom was left with nothing and moved out of the town. taehyung saw his mom like once in a month and became a bully.. " jimin explained, it made sense why taehyung became like that but at least his parents never hurted him, they still kept seeing him and taking care of him.

"his father is really kind, lovely and a good father who was always present everywhere and made sure taehyung wouldn't be alone, but taehyung acted like a jerk to him because he divorced from his mom who was actually kinda mean so i know where taehyung got that from.." jimin kept explaining making it all again a bit more difficult to understand but still, everyone has their own traumas and bad experiences.

" i know what you're trying to do.." jungkook muttered making jimin sigh. jungkook was too smart and knew that he was trying to explain that taehyung had his own struggles that he took out on other people and the fault wasn't on the victim. jimin tried to prevent jungkook from giving up on himself, he knew what can happen when bullying goes too far and this wasn't just bad name calling, it was an actual crime that can cost jungkook's whole future.